Untitled Part

CHAPTER 1

On the 5th of January 2016, Alexis just turned 18. she as always imagine of growing up from the disgusting childhood she had. She was an straight A students, in which they suggested that she was a nerd. There was this blonde hair boy who was also a straight A student but he had is popular friends who only want him around to complete their homework but he never realize until Alexis and him started dating. His name is zack, he has high temper and is very sickly with asthma, it bothers him a lot, mostly on the compound when everyone provoke him. One Friday night he invited Alexis to a party but she never went, she just stayed home and study. Alexis was a incredible girl who has lots of vybz, loves to laugh but she's just shy. Her biggest dream is getting her career on the road and not focusing on who has bad to say about her behind her back but not to her. Several night in high school at the dorm she had been prank on. But none of the prank she liked, her eyes flooded with tears when she saw who was pranking her. GUESS WHO? It was zack, who she had seen but that doesn't mean it was him, right? No it wasn't him, on that following day Alexis cry and cry until she decided that she is going to quit the university. She packed her suitcase and called for help from a cab driver but he didn't reach as quick as possible suddenly zack came and saw her and asked her "what are you doing and where are you going?" she didn't answer him until he started going deep in his secret life. He started telling her about his real lifestyle and why he was just trying to fit him when they took advantages of him. while he was dating an popular girl he lost himself in her. All she wanted was sex, when he gave it to her, she went around telling people lies about my dick. Alexis keenly turned around and started listening, he then turned towards her and continue. She always known herself as the marvellous diva in which she wasn't, after she spread rumors to the entire university, my whole career was on the run then I just started staying by myself. She then asked him about last night and the prank and why did he do that, her eyes filled with tears. He was lost, and shake his head while saying no I didn't do that when you say me it was paul who told me to go outside, I swear I never did anything. she believed and they hug. Then he brought back in her suitcase, and they spent the day home.

please let me know if I must continue*********************