Truth or Dare part 3

In the hotel there was a dinning room. Inside the dinning room there's a stage with curtains on either side where people can perform. Scorpio was standing on the stage grinning as she clutched the microphone in her hands. All the other zodiacs except for Virgo were sitting in front of the stage. Cancer was feeling self conscious about wearing her cat ears and tail in public but she had to because it was her dare.

Where's Virgo?
-Impatient Gemini

"Someone tell Virgo to hurry up so we can laugh at him," said Aquarius.

"Booo Scorpio!" tormented Aries. Scorpio stuck her tongue out.

"Maybe Virgo has stage fright," said Taurus.

"Since when does Virgo get stage fright?" asked Sagittarius.

"He gets nervous in language class when we need to present," said Pisces.

"Virgo will probably be here soon since there's no way Scorpio will perform without him," said Cancer. Then the music started. Virgo still wasn't on the stage. Everyone was wondering what was going on.

"We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain, we jumped, never asking why," sang Scorpio. She wasn't a bad singer but at least she was better than Leo.

"She's singing wrecking ball my Miley Cyrus," said Libra.

"Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you. I can't live a lie, running for my life, I will always want you~"

Capricorn gasped. "Oh no. I think I know where Virgo is," said Capricorn.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEEEECKING BALL~" sang Virgo as he sat on top of a wrecking ball that swung across the stage.

"I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOVE~" sang Scorpio and Virgo.

"ALL I EVER DID WAS BREAAAAAAAAK YOUR- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Virgo as he fell off the wrecking ball.

"ALL YOU... PFFT... EVER DID WAS... AHAHAHAHAHA," laughed Scorpio. Scorpio and Virgo were too busy laughing their heads off to continue the song.

Let's run so people don't think we know them. Deal? 😳
-Embarrassed Gemini

"Deal!" said Capricorn. Then the ten other zodiacs fled the dinning room while Scorpio and Virgo were too busy crying with laughter to notice.

***

"I don't know what I expected to happen but it certainly wasn't that," said Taurus.

"Okay, what's everyone's most embarrassing moments?" asked Pisces. Everyone looked at Aries. Aries blushed.

"Probably that time I was dancing around in my room with just my underwear and bra on and Leo walked in. He blushed and ran back into the elevator screaming 'I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!'," explained Aries. Leo blushed too.

"This was before we were dating so that makes it even more awkward," said Leo.

"Probably that time that I was on my period and I started crying in the middle of biology because the photos of animals in the book looked sad," said Taurus.

"Being on your period makes you over emotional?" asked Aquarius.

"Sometimes," said Taurus.