Story of My Life

Hiii everyone!! This is about my story...which changed when i became a teenager..Im going to start when i was young..sooo it goes like this..

we are six in the family-im third in the four of us siblings

my mom and dad said when im still a baby i used to cry so much whenever they(cousins,or parents or whoever) look at me or just peep when im alone in the room...so im hard to take care of that time.When I was 6-10 years old my life was so wonderful  and it seems like everyday I am happy...you can see that I am seldom sad that time..I remembered when I was 10 years old and it was my birthday that time my dad invite my cousins and uncles,aunties to eat in a restaurant. They all came that day..and guess what I saw...they all came with lots of giftssss!!! i was so happyyyy that time:D when they gave it to me I put it on the chair one by one and it became higher and higher so I put it on the floor. One of the gifts that I received is the toy guitar. The guitar is so cool,what you have to do is to plugged in the toy guitar into the tv and something will appear and you will click the play and enjoy playing!! until now its still with me:)#memories:))sooo days passed until its 2013 already...my birthday came..and Im 13 years old already..a teenager. Things got worse this time. Before when there are visitors coming to our house their attention always comes first in to me but now almost all attention is going to my younger sister. Im trying not to mind.They said when you became a teenager you will change....you will become moody and that's what happened to me. They hated me for being moody but I have no idea.I have no freedom of going out with friends although I know Im still young for hanging out with friends. I changed also into worse one that I dont even want to.Since they hate me im always crying alone in a room and I kept on asking me " why am I born in this world??!!" " Im so stupid as always" "Im just like the unwanted daughter of my parents,unwanted sister of my siblings and many more(i just felt like Im the most unwanted person in the earth)" "why did my mother gave birth to me??!! oh how I wish my mom aborted me that time or I died in my mom's womb"...when Im in that feeling all I wanted to do is to......- DIE...I wanted to try but I just can't...when I tell my "only" friend about that...he comforts me but I just can't stop it...Im thinking when I die it seems like nobody cares,nobody knows...so I'd rather die than to live with my stupid life:((((( Im sorry but it's the true feeling that I would like to express.....

sorry guys for those words.......

pls follow me:)