The sunflower

Have you ever looked at a flower and though to yourself what a beautiful flower this is a beautiful flower as you see the color of it and the peddles. some flower grow and grow a lot. Take this sunflower for example as you see the yellowish color of the pedal it made you wonder why is so bright yellow it because of it texture of what you feel it or on the way you smell it some sunflower grow in the day time and on a rainy day it will start to get wet on a rain day like this?

Sunflower are the best flower to buy from the store if you go to a garden you would see a whole verity of flowers to chose from?
But the sunflower never grows a lot some die or some put too much water on them.

"Another think of sunflower are that bees use sun flowers to get polin from the flower and put it on to another flower"

So you see sunflower are such good flowers that are bright yellow and it is such a beautiful flower if you know what I mean.
The sunflower is one of my favorite flowers because it has some bright yellow pedals

I love sunflowers every moring I wake up I see the sunflowers in my yard it is very beautiful flower

Sunflower are and amazing flower to plant
I love the sunflower
The next time you see a sunflower
Dont forget to pour water into
The sunflower
Cause if you pour too much the sunflower
Would die
That why I like the sunflower?

.
.
.
. The sunflower had a soft furry thing in the middle that get the bees to polinet and put it to another flower this is the one and most interesting flowers I ever seen before in my life I recommend the sunflower?

.
.
.
You can see lot of flower you can go to a flower garden and see all the beautiful flowers in the flower garden like  the sunflower.
This why I like the sunflower because it has a good testure maybe someday I would plant my own sunflower so it could grow tall like me.

So don't forget to plant you sunflower everyday so they can be shine bright yellow and tall so you can take a picture of it,or plant it in the yard, and finally put it in the kitchen for decoration so next you'll see a sunflower make sure you planted in the yard so it can grow like me.

~to be continued~