At the end of everything. Hold on to anything.

Think if you did something crazy, and made everyone worried about you. You left town to go to college, but ending up dropping out. 

My name is Sukina, but everybody calls med Suki, I droped out of collage and returned home to my old town called Possum Spring. Wanted to go back to my old life. My best friend still live in town. Greggery, An awesome full speeded person. Alwas want to do anything and everything. Always going all the way out. He is a ginger head, fun, never have the time to be still. Beatris. Or "B" as she wants to be called. little more calm and cool. Back in school she was one of the cool kid, she smokes all the time and chill. She allwas in black. And least Angus. He is the oldest of us, he is straight forward and speaks his mind. Angus is like a big teddy bear.
But at home everything has change, Both the town and my friends. Greggery and Angus is now a couple, and got jobs, B also have a jobb. But we still try to hang out we they don't work. 

No one ever leav this town. I was the one that got away, but in some way im back. Its a little town, where everyone know eachother. We have, Mr Nightowl Always standing on his roof, looking at the stars seartching for a new star. Starfield, He is from a class below me. He is really good at poetry. Everyday he told me a new poetry, and he still does. Mostly about beautiful things, but sometimes they are really dark. 

  and there's something in the woods.