Chapter 1 - It felt Like Heaven ❤

People say that life is full of unexpected circumstances. Well I've had quite a few in my life. At the tender age of seven, I lost my parents in a plane crash. I then stayed with my grandparents who loved me like I was their own. Then when I turned 13, my grandmother died from leukemia leaving me with my grieving grandfather. He didn't last long either because after two months, he died. Social services then sent me to live with my aunt since I didn't have any other family. For some reason or the other, she found the need to abuse the shit out of me all because she was jealous of everything my mom had accomplished so, to ease her jealousy, she took it out on me. She never got caught because she was one sneaky, two-faced bitch. Throughout middle school I was bullied and teased because of the marks she left on my skin every day. There were days when I would ditch classes or school and go to the highest peak in the woods wanting to throw myself over. Then I'd think of the future my parents would have wanted me to have and I decided against it. The only reason I made it to high school was because I was always a really smart kid some might even say a genius (yeah, no one would).

At 14, I made my first friend, well there were two of them but at least I made friends. Kalani was from Brazil and had just moved to America the month. She had Jet black puffy curls, glistening hazel eyes and caramel-like skin. With a height of 5'6, she was considered a giant amongst us, the shorter friends as she described us. She didn't have an accent which made people shocked when she said where she was from. Her body was proportioned in the perfect way, she had a little bit of everything. Although her height scares some people and her body attracted tons of guys, she is actually a very quiet and calm person, just don't get her pissed of WWII might continue.

Kwan Jai was from South Korea, well rather her parents are from South Korea, and she's actually Canadian but insists she was from South Korea

Kwan Jai was from South Korea, well rather her parents are from South Korea, and she's actually Canadian but insists she was from South Korea. She is 5'3 with long black and blue hair (she dyed it recently), black eyes and olive skin. She is the energy of our little friendship circle; her butt is the smallest of all of us but she has a good sized rack (at least that's what I heard boys say). We try not to feed her sugar, talk about her nationality, boys (she's boy crazy) and we try our best not to get her angry (I think if we do world peace would cease to be a word in the dictionary or the world).