1

They pulled up to the building in Austin's ugly, beat up car. He got out of the driver's side and then helped Melissa out of the passenger side of the front seat. They held hands as they walked into the doors of the high school for the night they've been waiting for forever: Prom night. Melissa gasped at how beautiful everything was. Everyone was dressed up in the fanciest suits and dresses she had ever seen. Couples and dates were dancing and slow jazz was playing. Taylor and Tony were in a corner discussing the rest of these chapters and writing the script for the Netflix Original, Hoe, Hoe, Hoe. Austin turned to Melissa and asked to dance. She obviously said yes and Melaustin danced in the center of the room. Melissa was wearing literally garbage. She had taken the neighbor's trash and sewn it together. Rotten milk and chunks of God-Knows-What were flying, spilling and dripping off of her. Austin was wearing some random homeless person's rags. 

They danced for about 30 minutes when a Muslim wearing a huge winter coat walked in. Everyone stopped to turn and look at the Muslim, wondering why this person was wearing such a heavy coat. The Muslim walked into the middle of the room and slowly unzipped their coat, but held on to it, making sure no one could see inside it. Then, the Muslim threw open their coat, revealing a bomb vest for a split second, right before they screamed, "ALAHU ACKBAR!" and blew the place up. Melissa's last words to Austin were, "I love y-". The end.