Prologue

My brother and I were destined to be together since before we were born. He was the crowned prince of Egypt and only known son of Pharaoh Akhenaten and Princess Kiya who died shortly after his birth, and was named Tutankhaten. I was the third daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Great Royal Wife, Nefertiti and was named Ankhesenpaaten. The both of us were raised to believe in our father's religion, The Aten, or Sun Disk. But little did we know that after our father's death our lives would change forever. And a young woman by the name of Alexandria Manor will enter our lives and change it even further. This is the story of how my brother and I fell in love, and had a fabulous adventure with the golden-haired girl and her family. But all stories must start at the beginning, and ours started 3 months before he was born in 1341 B.C in Akhetaten. I was 3.

"Ankhesenpaaten, I want you to do something very important for me" my mother told me one morning. I remember my mother was tall and very skinny, maybe too skinny. She strict woman with dark coppery skin, high cheekbones, a long neck that hoisted a flat, elongated head and her eyes were large green pools of dark intent.

"What is it mother?" I asked as I secretly cowered beneath her dark gaze.

"As you probably know your father's second wife Kiya is expected to give birth to a male in a few months, and I want you to go to her and try to make friends with her"

"Why me mother?" I asked my dark brown eyes tried to not show the fear and worry that my heart held.

"Because she doesn't know you, and you are my youngest child and the most innocent" Something clicked in my mind

"You want me to spy on her and report everything I see to you or my sisters, don't you?" I asked

"Such a smart girl" she smiled giving me a sly grin and departed.