Intro

Hello all.... this is my first story on wattpad.

all these days mostly around 6-7 years i 've read stories on wattpad and now i'm trying to give you all a wonderful yet suttle story of love and romance. please do support me in my journey of writing and all the readers are allowed to correct me and guide me but please dont criticize in an ugly way.

ok now for the fun part .... i want all of you guys to name my character

A guy 29 yeras age

A girl 26 Years age

A lady of mid 50

and some random few guys name and few random girls name 

as soon as you guys suggest me the names of the characters ill start updating the story.

Trust me you guys you tend to fall in love with the  story....coz u never know i might consider your suggestion and twist my story here and there.

so guys are you all ready to take a journey and fall in love with the strangers.?

common start suggesting the names and if you wish to you can start with the story twist also.

if any one is interested in making a poster for this story feel free and later please to send  it to me so that i can share it with the rest of others.

by the way my name is PAM and i will be waiting for your replies.

love you all and take care and dont forget to reply soon.