Chapter 1

Warning there are swear words in here!
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Levi's POV~

Tch I can't die, I'm Levi! I have to survive! It's been about two hours now and I'm still in these damn woods bleeding out. Curse that shit for doing this to me...

Flashback~

I'm out in the woods looking for any kind of food I can find. Other cats would just eat garbage but that's DISGUSTING like the hell is wrong with them, there's so many germs and bleh. While looking around I hear a rustling coming from the bushes just a few feet from me. I decide to check it out as I tip toe over there going as slow as possible until a towering shadow appears and it's right in front of me.
Once my eyes adjust to the sudden darkness, I see a tall towering man with a gun in his hand and a net in his other. Oh shit. It's the hunter I've heard about. Turns out he'll kill any animal he comes across. This is not good for me. He towers over me making my escape inevitable.
Suddenly he starts the reach down to try to grab me but I'm barely able to dodge his putrid, germy hands. I quick dash away and start sprinting trying to escape but he's right on my tail. No matter how fast I run or how much I try to shake him off he's still there.
A sudden force comes on top of me pinning me to the ground helpless. There was a net on top of me but it wasn't any net it has chicken wire on it. I yelp as the chicken wire starts digging into my skin.
The more I struggle to get out the more pain I experience. This is it for me. There's no escape from this. He makes it up to me showing one of his hideous smiles with his crooked yellow teeth. He bends down to my level picking me up. I lay limp in his hands as he brings me to his eye level. I try to play dead so that I can trick him since that's the only plan I have left. I hold in my breath while he examines my bleeding body.
He finally gives up believing I'm dead and throws me on the ground with a loud THUMP. I make a quiet yelp from the wave of pain I just experienced. I hold in my screams as much as I possibly can to not attract attention. I slowly open one of my eyes and notice the hunter has disappeared back to where he came from. Serves him right, go back to your trash of a life.
Oh man that was a close one maybe even too close. I try to get up but the pain is just too much to handle. I may have escaped him but death is awaiting me. All I can do now is wait for the darkness to consume me whole. I look down at my body and all I see covering my black fur is red. The blood that's almost painted across myself on a blank canvas. My eyes suddenly notice one of my legs just cut to hell. Damnit I'm not gonna make it. Im just gonna have to lay here and hopefully someone besides that asshole comes to help. I highly doubt that'll happen knowing how empty these woods are.

Present time~

I lay limp on the cold grass awaiting my death. My eyes are getting heavier and heavier by the second. I know I'm not gonna make it and have given up all hope I once had. I hear a slight rustle next to me almost the sound of crunching leaves then I hear really loud foots steps and the sound of tree branches snapping heading my way. My eyes are too heavy for me to open. I hear a quiet and gentle yet panicked voice. It was like an angel has spoken to me. I can still hear but I only see black. This may be my one chance of survival.

"Don't worry little guy, I'm going to save you!"

I'm then picked up ever so slightly, I whimper slightly from the sudden movement but soon relax as I can feel the warmth coming from his soft hands. I calm down a little bit as he's running back home to safety. I might just be saved thanks to this kid. I'll have to repay him if I make it out of this alive.

First chapter! Hope you all liked it! This is my first yaoi book so it's probably really bad XD Until next time ;)