Act 1: Oh God Not Again..

GLaDOS: Test successful

GlaDOS kills Atlas and Peabody

GLaDOS: *sighs* where does the fun go.

GLaDOS: Maybe I'll revive a human for fun. However, do to past events I don't feel as if that would be a very good idea.

GLaDOS: Maybe a brief check in on a past subject is in order.

GLaDOS check in on chell

You see a women, bags around her eyes, making a small house in a field. Doesn't seem like she strayed too far from where you let her out...that's good. You laugh at her being trapped mortal little flesh suit made out of  95% lipids... But you equally regret everything you put her through and immediately rethink that whole laughing at her triglyceride riddled meat sack body...you rethink that too. Part of you wishes you could let her back in. But you also know that she most likely would be subjected to testing as protocols dictate and you realize she might be hurt during testing, even though she has survived many things you have put her through. You don't know why you wish to care for her, but you do. You start to theorize that it could be a form of reverse Stalkholm's Syndrome. Yes! That makes perfect sense... But no you feel something different. You told her that you deleted Caroline from your mind, but you of course lied to her chubby human face but you didn't. You couldn't, you tried, but just as a tumor can regrow after being improperly removed so does Caroline comes back no matter how hard you try to delete her. You realize the thought of computer cancer is a laughable concept, asinine perhaps, but how else can you word it?

GLaDOS watch her

She seems to be making that hut quite well for a women of her...stature. You don't understand why you think these things even if she barely has meat on her flabby bones. You think its just part of Aperature's programming showing humans as fat gross creatures, however you don't think you are affected by this. Humans ARE those things but its not because you're programmed to think that way.

GLaDOS listen to the alarm

GLaDOS: Oh what now.

GLaDOS look at screen

GLaDOS: Oh...it's the schizophrenic Mr.Rattman again. I wonder if he still has that cube.

GLaDOS fizzle

GLaDOS:*intercom* Oh. Did I do that? It has been such a long time Dr.Rattman. How's your meezly little life since last we met? You seem to have grown a lovely, graying beard. It would look good if you perhaps bathed once in a millennium. Anyways I guess its time for testing, have fun and don't take long.

GLaDOS send him in

GLaDOS: Thank you Mr. Rattman.

GLaDOS: *intercom* Just as a warning, things may have changed different since your sleep in the Relaxation Chamber. New things to test. For science. I hope your sleep didn't cause any neurological disturbances. Because you're going to test for a looooong time.

Mr.Rattman jump into incinerator

GLaDOS: *intercom* Oh...Well I didn't account for this...em... Well if he is still alive I'm sure we will see him later.

GLaDOS continue with boredom

GLaDOS: *sigh* Living forever is such a boring thing.

GLaDOS feel a tremor then hear the alarms again

GLaDOS: Hooray. More alarms.

GLaDOS look at screen

Well, it seems as if something is on the fritz again. You thought you fixed this facility completely why is there MORE things going wrong.

GLaDOS figure out what's wrong

You seem to see that there is some kind of malfunction in the AI experimentation and development wing. You figure its just a rogue core made out of nuts and string again. But no...there is no reason detected for the disturbance. Diagnostics:normal. What could it be? Wait anomaly detected. It seems there is something reconfiguring systems from your room. You scan the room and see nothing able to do this. INTERNAL PROBLEM DETECTED

GLaDOS malfunction

GLaDOS: WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!?! AHHHH-

GLaDOS activate emergency plan D

<door to the outside opens and chell stares at it>

End of Act 1 part 1