Locked In a vampires life

I spun to face him and stared. I was amazed how handsome he had looked. Straight chin-length blonde hair, a perfect complexion and bright green eyes. Eyes with an expression I couldn’t quite read.

His teeth gleamed in the light. He smiled as I approached him.

  He open his mouth and said," My name is Chase nice to meet you ."

  Inside my body was jumping with excitement, my pulse roaring in my ears.

" I’m Jenna." I replied in a cool voice, I wasn’t about to show him the effect he had on me. 

“ Long time no see.” He responded back .

   In my head I was thinking why he would say those words. Did I know him from somewhere or what? My head was spinning and then ....I blacked out.

I awoke to Chase, vigorously shaking me. I was in a room I didn’t recognize.

He said in low voice " Are you ok Jenna? Wake up. "

  I opened my eyes and seen Chase’s pale white face in my eyes. My head was reeling as soon as I got up. I rushed to the bathroom, as I raised my head up to the glass mirror, I gasped in horror. My

face was pale, and my eyes where red. My hair had more volume and shine. It was still it’s deep red color and curly, but it looked to have grown four inches. My whole body shook with rage and terror. I ran to Chase, tears streaming down my face.

   “ What happened to me?!” I screamed, “ What did you do to me?!”

  He lead me over to the bed and tugged me down gently. I sat beside him. My throat burned with thirsts. My jaw nearly dropped when the sudden realization hit me.  

 “ You’re a vampire.” I whispered, my voice seeming louder than it should. He nodded solemnly.  “ And I am too.”  

  “ Yes.” He said simply. I rubbed my throat absentmindedly.

  “ Why does my throat hurt so much?” I asked.

   “ You need blood,” he said standing, “ You need to hunt. We will go tonight.”

  I’m an Animal.

 Chase looked at me, waiting for me to stand.

“ What happened to me?” I asked. “ How did this happen?”  

  “ I didn’t change you if that’s what you are thinking. We were ambushed the moment you fainted. You were bit by an Allawaya vampire.” He said, “ They are the ones who turn 1200 humans into them every week for their army. If we don’t stop then our whole world is going to be filled with vampires. It will be hell on earth, and the end of humanity.”