1

I walked down the crowded hallways, my fist clenched and my mouth set in a thin line. I am currently trying my hardest not to find Kimberly Scott and kick a certain blonde headed slut in the mouth. Why am I resorting to violence and name calling, you ask? It just so happens that this particular person "accidentally" punched my best friend in the eye.

I have no idea why she turned all physical, maybe it was because we may or may not have called her a 'trash bag ho'. Or is because we keyed the side of her bright pink convertable her daddy got her because the other wasn't the right shade of pink? Either way, I was pissed and ready to kick some ass.

My brunette haired friend, pulled on my arm and pleaded for me not to go kick her ass, but I was relentless. Nobody, and I mean nobody, puts their filthy hands on my family. Especially one as close as Rebecca Gene. The short brunette is practically my sister, since I met her in fourth grade when I purposely poured Elmer's glue in her hair, she retaliated by throwing green, blue, and red glitter at me. We've been best friends ever since.

She's about 4'9 and looks adorable when she's angry. Her dark green eyes sparkle in the sunlight and brown freckles dotted across her cheeks, added even more adorableness to her features. But don't be fooled as innocent as she looks she is a total heartbreaker. I mean the hump and dump type. I don't judge her by what she does, but I do wish she would settle down with the right girl. Yes, girl. She's lesbian. No biggie.

I pushed past other teenagers, straight toward my target. Kimberly Scott, a class A clinger and total rich bitch. Her father is the CEO of some random company in many states and gathers money as fast as you can call bullshit. So, as you already know they're rich as fuck. And the money obviously went to both of their heads, considering the fact that they can't leave the house without wearing something over $500.

The worst part is she is a stage 5 clinger, practically having a leash on every boy she gets with. I honestly feel bad for every person shes been with. No doubt in my mind that she has some type of disease.

Suddenly, I was knocked out of my thoughts by a hard body colliding into mine, sending me sprawling onto the floor. I let out a yelp and looked up into a pair of light brown eyes. He stood there staring at me with his cold eyes before walking past me and disappearing down the hall.

"What a douche." I muttered as Rebecca help me up. She was unusually quiet as I rubbed my bottom.

"Don't fight her, Val." She blurted. Her green eyes held concern which was very unusual for her.

I frowned,"She hit you Rebecca. No one hits my family and gets away with it."

She let out a small smile before wrapping me in a hug. I tensed before hugging her back. " Please, Val. I don't want you to stoop to her level, plus if you want we can ditch and go get ice cream?"

"Let's leave this hell hole."

×××

556 Words
Non Edited
March 20, 2017