1

[PLEASE READ!!!]
This is just for your information guys, I'm not American or British who are good at writing english stories. So I'm really sorry about the grammars. I know there are plenty of grammatical error... so, please understand me. Thankies❤️

I'm Yoo EunBi, 19 years old girl who lived in Seoul with my parents. I reached my last stage at my school. I'm a type of girl who was hard to fall in love with someone, well that was before I lived in Seoul. I was in Busan before.

My dad and my mom forced me to have a relationship with a freaking playboy, what kind of parents are they? His name is Jeon Jungkook.

Well, my mom and dad probably didn't know that he is a playboy, they said that he is an innocent boy that has a good attitude and cute smile, oh my gosh, I can't believe they said that.

Everything that they said about Jungkook were all contrasting with his real life. Jungkook is not innocent, he's... kinda pervert. Pft.

He attended the same school and the same class with me. He flirts with many girls, he winked at them, making them screaming and yelling even passed out. Is he that charming? Wew.

I don't know why, I have a weird feelings toward him. Weird feelings that are contrast with my attitude toward him.

~~~

EunBi POV

>Break time<

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop touching me will ya?!" I hit his arm hardly, causing it to turn red.
"Stop yelling will ya...?" Jungkook smirked as he pinched my cheeks.
My face burned as hot as hell as I looked away from him.

"Stop pinching my cheeks, It hurts." I rubbed  my cheeks which turned red. I don't know whether its red because he pinched my cheeks or red because I was burning.

"Blame your fluffy cheeks who were tempting me to pinch them" he wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

I removed his hand from my shoulder but he kept on placing them on my shoulder again. I sighed heavily as he smirked.

"EunBi-ah, kookie is here, look at here" Jungkook
"Jerk." I whispered but I think he could hear me.

"What did you say?" He smirked at me and cupped my cheeks, I removed his hand as I saw a girl, more like a bitch, coming toward him. The happiness that were plastered on my face faded away.

"Hey, Jungkook." She waved at him and flirted with him.

"Who the f are you?"

I saw Jungkook smirked and patted his thigh, asking her to sit on his lap.

My face went gloomier everytime I heard his laugh in sync with that bitch. Yeah, she's one of our classmates. I hit the table quite hard and went outside.

"EunBi-ah wait!" I heard someone screaming my name. I looked back, it was Taehyung, my best friend.

Taehyung is very different with Jungkook, he took a good care of me like a mother and he's not a playboy. He's so kind hearted and purely innocent.

"Don't mind Jungkook." He smiled and tapped my shoulder.
"What? I'm not- well do I look like I care?" I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, have you eat yet?" Taehyung walked backward suddenly, his body was facing me.
I shook my head.

"Let's eat then. I'll treat you." Taehyung turned his body and walked normally.
We arrived at the canteen. I ordered cheesecake and Ice tea, Taehyung ordered Chocolate cake and sweet ice tea.

We sat together and eat.
"Taehyung-ah you want some?" I asked.
"Sure." I asked him to open his mouth and he did. I put the small piece of cake inside his mouth.

"Do you want this?" Taehyung asked.
"Nope, you eat-" My sentence was cut by Taehyung because he smeared the chocolate cream on my cheeks.

I wiped them and I do the same to Taehyung.
"Stop it. Hahaha" Taehyung laughed.
"We have to go, it's almost time." I stood up followed by Taehyung. We went back to our classroom.

We arrived at our classroom, I saw Jungkook was flirting with my classmate, her name is Park ChaeLin, she was kinda tall around 170 cm, she's smart and pretty. [A/N: how tall r u? I'm 162 cm]

From all the girls that Jungkook had flirt with, I've never seen him wrapped his arm around the girl, but this time he did that to ChaeLin.
"EunBi-ah don't be jealous." Taehyung patted my shoulder.

"For a thousand times, I'm not jealous..." I left Taehyung outside the class, I sat down at my chair, I glanced Jungkook's place next to me.

"Ughhhh... I hate him!!! Really!! Why don't you just be a normal person like Taehyung!"
It's just making me sick, thinking of him. I should stop.