Chapter one

Emma is at school and listening to Shawn's music

"Hi, Emma? Emma!" I heard a voice next to me. I took out my earplugs. I was annoyed, people see that when I have earplugs in, it usually means *don't talk to me*.
"Whaaat?" I was really irritated and put time in the a's, something I really, really shouldn't have done...
"Ehhm." A man coughed for attention. Shit it was the principal, and of course I was the only one not standing up... i quickly stood up, and he smiled.
"Good day Mr. Amdal!" God, I'm so glad we have a cool principal. The school absolutely need it.
"You can now sit, you too Emma." He smiled, I was in the student counsel so I'm respected at school (well, I am now).
"As you guys know, we wanted to get a chance to be more international." Our school teaches ONLY in English, and we have students from across the world.
"Us teachers discussed it on how to best possibly do it. And since you students are 17/18/19 and up, we thought about it really close." I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about, I just wanted to go back to the wonderful music and eat my muffin.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SAY IT FOR GOD'S SAKE?!" Martin, who is usually good at being patient, screamed (and I mean screamed) it out.

"Chill dude" said Mr. Amdal with a cocky surfer voice. And I must admit it, it was hilarious.

"But anyways we need one girl and one boy. And we have already decided. The boy is *drumming* Caleb Thomas!" Caleb is the nerd, who is also suuuper hot! Suddenly I wished that I was that one girl.
"And the girl is someone I know would do this with all her heart." Oh no he was about to say Mia, wasn't he? Mia is the blonde, slim, hot, popular girl EVERYBODY wanted to be or be with...
"Can I get drumming, class? And the lucky girl iiiiis: EMMA ANTONSEN! Congratulations!" Uhhhh!?? Did he just say MY FUCKING NAME?!
"Well, what did I win?" I said with a smirk.
"Ehh, uh, Emma, you and Caleb can meet me in my office after the class." What was it that was such a secret? Mr. Amdal had already said who it was going to be, and what was it that I would do with all my heart? I was super excited, and unfortunately. there was still soooooo many hours left of school...

2 hours later:

"Hi, Emma? Can I sit with you?" Caleb asked me with a nervous voice, almost as he had rehearsed it in his head. "Sure, Caleb." He was so fucking gorgeous, he had the most green eyes I had ever seen! He had curly, almost black hair and it was short. Caleb had also a builded body (but not too much), he had awesome glasses and an incredible voice. Kinda raspy and sweet sound.AND HE WAS FREAKING BRITISH!! He did actually look a bit similar to Shawn Mendes.
"Ehh, uhm W-what are you listening to, Emma?" O.M.G! He had the most wonderful voice I had ever heard, almost as good as Shawn's! He stuttered, and he was covered in sweat on his forehead. "Oh, the usual. In case you didn't know it, I always listen to Shawn Mendes. He is my all time favorite singer. " Well, ok... I blew it... How could he want to talk with me now? I didn't go tooooo deep into it this time, but I hope he wont go away, I really need friends.

We talked the whole lunch hour, till we had to go to our different classes. He studied spanish, and I french ( but I can fluent spanish, because my mom is Spanish).

Thanks for reading this first chapter of my book (: I will upload as many chapters as I can, but my exams are coming up, so it can take a while beetwen my chapters :/ I know this wasn't so good... I'm usually good at writing, but if you want to give me some tips about the book, just comment them (: I'm sorry if my english is bad, I'm Norwegian XD

- Kine Malin :)