Meeting Him

Harry's POV:

She's beautiful. In her jean shorts and floral hilter top. Her black heels the same color as her hair. She was perfect. Her eyes hidden by dark sunglasses. I want her. And I'm going to get her.

I walked up to her, stopped in front of her so that she did too.

"Hi gorgeous. I'm Harry." I paused for a second when she didn't answer, then said, "What's your name gorgeous?"

She didn't answer. I was beginning to think she was deaf or mute or both, until she started walking again. She walked right into me. Pushing me out of her way. Feisty. I like her even more now.

"Come on gorgeous. Talk to me." I followed her to a deserted play ground.

It looked old and like it was falling apart. There was rust and mold everywhere. It was the smell that is  really getting to me though. The smell of mold and death. How could a girl like her know a place like this?

She walked over to the swings and started swinging. I followed and sat on the swing next to her's.

"Will you tell me your name now?" I asked.

She pulled out her phone. A purple galaxy S4. It had a little decoration where the headphones would connect. A little white ball with diamonds. Real diamonds it looked like. She had money.

And now that I really look at her sunglasses, there Chopard's. These where the $400,000 dollar sunglasses with real diamonds. She didn't just have money. She was stinking rich.

She began typing on her phone. I watched as her thumbs worked at the keys. She turned her phone to me.

Flare

"Flare? Is that your name?" I asked. She just nodded. "Are you mute? Cuz you don't look like the type of girl that's mute." I stated.

Her small little thumbs again started working away at the keyboard on her phone. Seconds later she turned her phone to tome once again.

I wasn't born mute

She started typing again and after a few seconds turned the phone to me once more.

I don't have to explain myself to u. I don't even know u

"You're right. You don't know me. But I want you."

She started typing again. Even faster than before.

Leave me alone. I don't want to get to know u. I don't want anything to do with u. Just fuck off

She got up and started walking away. I got up and ran after her. I snatched her phone away and held it up high. She whirled around quickly and tried to grab her phone.

"Go on a date with me." She shook her head no and started jumping up and down, reaching for her phone.

"Go on a date with me and I'll give you your phone back." She sighed and nodded her small little head.

I started messing with her phone. I put my number in and sent myself a text.

"See you later gorgeous. "

I handed the phone to her and watched her walk away.

I watched the small sway of her hips. She was perfectly curved. I noticed she had a small bounce to her step.

I wonder why she doesn't talk. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that would just stop talking. And she did say she wasn't born mute. So I wonder what happened. She doesn't seem attention seeking. If she was, she would have told me why she stopped talking.

I want this one. More than I've ever wanted the rest of them. I want to crush her innocence. I want to break her. This small little fragile thing. I will find out about her. Why she stopped talking. I think that I don't even need to break her. I think someone already did. I want to know...

What exactly happen to her?