My mothers death

Bang! I hear the pistol shoot as I come across my house. I see my mother falling and her tear streaked face looking at me. I notice the man dressed in black running to the shadows. I want to follow him, but my legs tremble so much that I fell along side of what used to be my mother. I held her so dearly, drowning her with my tears. I could feel the blood soaking in my jeans as it threatened to flood the house.

After what seemed like forever, I got up and grief turned to anger. I cursed the man dressed in black as my hatred swoll inside me. My thoughts ran to my memories of my mother when we ate ice cream together on the oceanfront and the laughter we had when we played board games. But then I remembered that she was gone and never coming back. These thoughts fed my anger which had grown so much that I began hallucinating the man in black with such frightening precision. I swung at him believing he was real but he always seemed to appear someplace else.

I heard the wailing sirens and with panic, I ran out of the house and kept running and running. I could feel the freezing wind blowing in my face with frozen tears. I had a mix of emotions and I did not want to think. I just wanted to run and run and run. I wanted to run from reality, from my house, from my murdering thoughts. I collapsed in an alley, too tired from running. I wanted revenge. I wanted to make him suffer. I wanted him to suffer. To grief like I did. To cry like I did.

I began planning my revenge and started to profile the murderer. The killer was most definetly a man. He was bulky, tall, and eyes of that of an assassin. He had dirty blonde hair with high cheekbones clearly visible through the mask. With a sudden jolt, I recognized him. It was my dad.

He fit the description. I sprinted towards my dad's house which was not very far. My dad and my mom had a very obscure relationship every since they broke up. My mom once came home very frightened after a meeting with my dad. She never talked about it. Now I know. It was my dad. He always had an eerie aura around him.

I arrived at his doorstep where I knocked several times. It was almost midnight. He walked groggy to the door. He opened the door and I dashed inside. I pinned him against the wall with my hands in his neck. All I could think of was how he shot my mother and ran away. I choked him until he gave up thrashing. My hands were still in his neck to make sure he was dead. As I took my hands away, I saw the man in black smirking in the shadows as if thanking me. I was shocked and felt my sanity slip away. It couldn't be. It was my father. He was the man in black. He is not real.