he could be the one

*BEEP BEEP

The regular sound of my alarm awakened me and I stumbled out of bed. I threw on some skinny jeans and an oversized sweatshirt. I went with some simple makeup nothing too heavy and I brushed out my naturally wavy dark hair. I stared out myself in the mirror picking out regular inscurities when my mum shouted "Jessica get downstairs, you're going to be late for school". I slung my backpack onto my back and dashed downstairs.

"There you are, you don't want to be late on your first day back at school" my mum said. That reminded me that I was started year 12. This was a big step up for me from last year but I new I had my best friend kate with me. "yeah" I replied half lost in my thoughts. I grabbed an apple and a piece of toast and managed to wolf them down before there was a knock on my door. Katie. Me and her had walked to school ever since I could remember. "gotta go" I said to my mum giving her a quick hug then I shoved some converse on my feet and ran out the door.

Katie looked great as usual. She had lovely blonde hair and a beautiful figure and a personality to match.

"You look nice" we stated at the same time then we both laughed.

"Are you nervous" I questioned

"Yes, All new teachers, classmates and exams" She responded

"Me too" I sighed. We continued our regular girly chit chat until we reached school

Year twelve meant a new building which meant a further walk for katie and I. As we turned to corner we could hear everyone talking. The gates were wide open showing the large building in front of us which looked almost intimidating. There were so many new people along with a couple of familiar faces. Thats when I froze. I saw someone who looked the same age as me. He had soft brown hair and greeny grey eyes that sparkled against the light. He had perfectly chiseled features and was wearing a checkered shirt, jeans and converse. I looked up to realise he was looking at me.

I hope you enjoyed this it's my first ever fan fic. I'm still getting used to this and I hope it was ok there will be more chapters to come xxxx