Chapter 1 the explotion

Hi my name is Adriana this is the story of how everything happend. It was a tragic experience. This is how it went. I was just sitting in my room with my friends and we were on our phones and playing games, we heard a loud BANG! My friend Kassey went to the window and yelled "GUYS COME HERE NOW!" so we joined her at the window we saw a bright light brighter then the sun and all we felt was a burning sensation. I go to grab Victoria's arm. I couldn't feel my legs all I could feel was something burning my skin. My shirt was on fire! I felt Victoria go limp I knew right away she didn't make it. I was faced with toughest desition do i leave my friends or do I go find my parents. I go with the second desition. I find my parents and I can't breath I feel like I'm going to pass out. All I see are dead bodies in my house my dog, my family, and my friends. Then I go to find my phone, found it, it was all broken... It was a brand new Iphone 6 plus I can't believe it. So I go look for my extra phone all I see is broken boards, wood chips, and broken glass. I went to the door at least that worked. I went outside and I didn't see any survivors. All I hear are dogs barking and planes. I went to to my neighbors to see if they survided, spoiler alert they died. All my neighbors did. I go to the city I dont see anyone its like a ghost town.