Theres a Thin line between love and hate

Laural was only the name gave to me. There is much much more to it. i am a career woman and very succesful to . but i have decided to take a break from evrything and actually try and fall in love.i have been dreaming of a man i have never met whom face is blurry every night i dream of him. i wake up in my bed and breakfest i am staying at here in the country outside of the city were i can still do my work but also explore myself a couple hours away from my home and most hated enemy hes been trying take my position for years.

there was a sudden knock at the door, i say who is it a voice that sounded strong and forceful says i have your breakfest ms. lynn ! I then say come in just put the food on the table . Then a very strong muscular man with dark black hair walks into my room and puts my tray on the table like i had asked him to. i looked at him while holding the white sheet up to my naked body and my long wavy black hair was slowly falling down in my face then i look at him say thanks and he looks at me with the dark green eyes and long eylashes and says your welcome. the mysterious guy says is there anything else i can do for you i look up at him and saynot at this point in time he smiles at my some wat hummor and walks out the door. omg i just caught myself stairing at his butt and wwhat a mighty butt he has i might as well say. gosh what have i been missing out on then all of a sudden i hear some voice in the hallway so i get up and slip my clothes on. i take a bite of the bannana laying next to my hot bowl of cereal. and put my ear up to the door  and listenedto what the voice was saying . all i really made out was that the guy who served my food is telling another voice i cant stand that up tight girl she such a stuck up girl who needs her perfect little feathers ruffled up and maybe she wont think of us servants as such a hastle . the other voice says i think your just having a bad day tye ms. Lynn is a very nice lady who very busy and succesful woman and it just puts a damper on your manly ego. i couldnt believe my ears at all . the hot guy who had been serving me breakfest and making my bed every morning thinks i am a spoiled littile brat and he hates me because i am a carreer woman and very succesful at it to . i fell to the floor tears coming down my checks my hands fell down onto the soft white carpet the guy i thought might like me whoi had been crushing on for the last few weeks , had i been out of the game for to long apparently i had been . maybe i was just ment to be alone . maybe i had put my job ahead of  me and my love life for to long.