The pregancy

CHARACTERS

• Morgan: 17, junior in high school, tall, long brown hair, blue eyes, popular, rich, partying girl

• Nash: 18, Senior, tall, athletic, brown hair, blue eyes, popular

• Blake: Nash's best friend, 18, senior, all-star in football, jock, blonde, athletic, popular

• Emily: The schools biggest slut, blonde hair, blue eyes, popular, Morgans rival, rich

• Evie: Morgans best friend, 18, senior, long strawberry blonde hair, popular, smart, brown eyes

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning

Hey my name is Morgan and I am your average teen. We'll ya know besides the fact that I am pregnant. It all started on a Friday. Me and my boyfriend Nash were waiting in the lunch line to get our food, when suddenly he had asked me if I wanted to go to Blake's party tonight. We'll of course I had said yes I knew that if i didn't go there would be other girls all over Nash if I didn't go. So he told me he would pick me up tonight after school around 8:00. I knew my parents wouldn't care since I practically take care of myself and they are never at home, so they wouldn't even know I would be gone. So after school was over I drove home and started to get ready. I had decided to wear a tight, short sequin dress that made my ass look big, a black pair of heels and wore my hair straight. Once

I got done getting dressed and putting my makeup on Nash was at the door waiting for me. I got into his new 2014 red Lamborghini and we drove off to Blake's party house. We were one of the last people to get there so it took use about 5 minutes to get a parking spot and then about another 5 minutes to walk to his house. Once we got inside Blake handed us some drinks and we started dancing. Nash said he had to go to the bathroom so I went and sat down and waited for him to come out. After about 15 minutes he had still not came out so I went to look for him. I had found him in Blake's parents room with the school slut, Emily. She was giving him a blow job and I seen them i got so mad I screamed. I immediately walked over to the bed and slapped Emily, and pushed her off the bed. Nash asked me what the hell i was doing, well I had decided it was time I would give him what he wanted. So I ripped his clothes off and took mine off and we started having sex with Emily sitting there watching. Of course with her being drunk and all I doubt she remembers. It felt so good it was my first time and oh my gosh Nash made it so good. We kept going for about 15 minutes. And then we fell asleep. The next morning I woke up...naked. My head hurt really bad and then I had remembered I had was drinking last night. I wondered why I was naked but when I looked over I seen that Nash was naked too! I quickly woke him up and asked him if we did "it" last night. He shook his head yes and moaned. I immediately got scared I asked him if he had used protection and he said I had pounced on him to fast so he didn't have anytime. I started freaking out, I made him get up and take me home right now. As we made are way downstairs and to his car I seen that a bunch of people had passed last night. I had immediately regretted coming to this party. Once I got home I immediately ran up to my room, and like usual my parents weren't home so I doubt they noticed I was gone. I started to relax remembering I was on birth control. So I though I had nothing to worry about.

CHAPTER 2: The Next Monday

The next Monday I went back to school continuing my normal life. I thought everything was normal but ohh was I wrong. Turns out Emily had remembered that she saw me and Nash have sex! And she had told the whole school every single detail! Oh my gosh I cannot believe she had the nerve to tell everyone that I had sex! Why does it even matter to her? I mean really, she's the one that sleeps in someone else's bed every night so she doesn't have any business calling me a slut and everything. Not only that but everybody in school including the teachers all know and are looking at me weird. I mean seriously it's not like I'm the only one who's done it before. Even my best friend Evie was ignoring me. So I went over to Nash to see if he knew about everything, he did. He was pissed.

CHAPTER 3: Finding Out

A couple weeks later everything had died down about me and Nash doing "it", but people still were ignoring me. I had not been feeling well lately so Nash had took me home during 4th hour. Nash stayed home with me since my parents were gone. He had made me some chicken noodle soup and got me a blanket. Even though I didn't really feel like eating i ate some of it anyway. But a couple hours later i puked it up. He asked if I had a fever, so we checked but it was normal. So after that I started to worry, what if I was pregnant? I had told Nash I was scared that I might be pregnant and he asked if I wanted to go and get some pregnancy tests, I said yes. So we headed down town to the pharmacy, where we went in and bought 2 different kinds. When we were checking out the cashier lady was giving us a dirty look like she was ashamed. Once we got them we headed back to my place, where I tested them out. I tried both kinds twice. A couple minutes later I screamed and Nash came running into the bathroom. He asked what was wrong, I told him that they all came back positive...he cussed a couple times and then said, maybe there wrong let's go to the hospital and make sure. So about 30 minutes later we were headed to the hospital. When we got there Nash went up to the front desk and asked if we could have a pregnancy test ran the lady at the front desk said yes, and took me to the back room. After taking a pregnancy test and an ultrasound she told me congratulations, I was pregnant 2 months along actually. I started crying and Nash cussed again. Then the nurse told me everything would be okay, and then left us alone. We sat there for a couple of minutes in silence and the decided to leave.

CHAPTER 4: Talking

Once we got back to my house we went and sat on my bed in silence, waiting for someone to say something. Finally I asked him what he thought about the whole situation and he said he wasn't ready, he wasn't ready to be a father. I knew what he was feeling though I wasn't ready to be a mother either. I mean I am still in high school. But i suddenly realized I would have to tell my parents. And that scared the hell out of me, I mean I know that their never home and anything but they always taught me to be careful with stuff like this and I know that they still care about me, and I also know that they are not going to be happy about it.

CHAPTER 5: What to do

A couple weeks after finding out I was pregnant I could tell I was getting bigger. After all next week I would be 3 months along. I still hadn't told my parents about the whole situation yet and Nash hasn't told his parents either. Lately Nash has been giving me rides to school because I don't feel like driving or frankly doing anything anymore. This morning when he got here we ate breakfast and then got into his car and headed to school. When we got into the car he had asked me if I would be up to giving our child up for adoption. I honestly had thought about that but I couldn't do it, after having to go through all the trouble of delivering it and everything I don't know how I would be able to give it up. I sighed saying no, I wanted to keep it. He said he wasn't sure if that was a good idea, he thought we should give it up since we are only in high school. When we got to school people we looking at me weird, i was wondering if they knew I was pregnant but i only Nash knows so I was confused. I walked over to Nash and asked him if he had told anyone about me being pregnant and he yelled at me saying "do you really think I would do that? I don't want anyone to know why the hell would I tell anyone!" he immediately said he was sorry he didn't mean it. He said he was just having a bad day, but what he said had hurt me and I had started crying. He immediately pulled me in and gave me a hug whispering I'm so sorry I didn't mean it babe. I asked him if he could take me home, and he did.

CHAPTER 6: