Jonathan and Reader Soulmate

It's plays the intro from the Who Then Now DVD: Jonathan X Reader

Jonathan's P.O.V
(Y/N), to me is my perfect vocalist soulmate. I mean without her, the world couldn't be a better place like Bigger, Better, Stronger type. F**king Donald Trump reference aka don't wanna preach about politics. *Laughs*

Head's P.O.V
This is one of the real life couples I love the most and it's probably the #1 on my list.
Not showing you f**kers for a reason. But I love this couple so much I sometimes pretend to be the third wheel in order for the couple to not love each other too much which will equals to a break up and you guys don't want that. Or just waiting for the right monent. here's a clip of it.

(Y/N) and Jonathan was busying drawing some random things until we eventually drew a broken heart that symbolizes our early childhood. We slowly came into a kiss but Head interrupted us by playing a loud a** guitar riff, the sound of ear rape. We covered our ears and ran away from him to find less louder noise. Head stopped and laughed in excitement.

Fieldy's P.O.V
Jonathan and (Y/N) both play on opposing sides. If it wasn't for the sides, they wouldn't success their natural talent and liking for each other. They're a true couple.

David's P.O.V
Ever since people been shipping them, I been kinda supportive for the couple. Although, sometimes I give advice for either Jon or (Y/N) but they mostly disapproves of this and always claims that they're just "best friends" but used the techniques anyway. Roll a clip of it.

"Hey Jon, since you're hanging out with (Y/N) why just hold hands or wrap your arm around her?"David asked Jon. Jon responded with an angry face. "No, fuckwad. We're just friends." I was standing right next to Jon while hearing what David said. "Yeah, we are friends. Keep that in mind." Me and Jon stared at Davis for a few seconds in anger while we were holding hands. We later walked off, holding hands together while I leaned on his right shoulder.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I really don't know what say honestly but he always been for me when others aren't. And... he's pretty loveable when you get to know him.

Clip #4: We were on a plane for a live show. They actually did live in a plane a total of 3 times to be exact.

The other members were putting their stuff in that.... open plane holder thing. Anyway, I couldn't reached because of my height (4'6") and kept on jumping to reach it.  I was struggling, Jon walk towards me and open and put the things in for me. "Thanks, Jon," I thanked him for helping me with my stuff. He kneel down on his knees to the height of my waist. "You're welcome," Jon rub the top of my head with a smile.

Clip #6: Field was busying doing some gangster ass raps and stuff as usual. David, Munky, and Head were playing baseball by hitting the ball at the drums for rhythm. Hopefully they don't destroy anything else. Me and Jonathan were watching them and we were sitting close to each other. " You think David's wrist will break from all that hard hitting," Jon asked me a good question.
"David would probably break his wrist and would not play drums ever again." I predicted the fact that would actually happened. "But, do you really think that Fieldy is black," I asked a hilarious question. Jonathan was laughing but covered it up with his hand. "I don't know, man but it's so related," Jon shouted aloud, bursting in laughter as I did too. We both catched our breath because we both have asthma. We stared into eyes and slowly lean in for a kiss. We kiss passionately on the lips. The others were watching in awe. We broke apart while Jonathan was holding my hand. "(Y/N), I love you," Jonathan admit his feelings to me. "I love you too, JDevil," I responded with a kiss on his lips. "We all knew it," David said.
THE END.