🌑Road TO the Curse🌑

Once there was a Kingdom, a Kingdom of beauty and prosperity a Kingdom of joy and happiness, a Kingdom called by many, a Kingdom called LaDainian.
There lived a king and also his queen by his side. The Queen was barren and unable to produce an heir to the throne of LaDainian, the King was worried sick and called caudal his royal advicer .
King: what should I do caudal?
Caudal:there is only one way I know.
King:Tell me!
Caudal: it's the way of my master.
Now caudal was a worshiper of the dark one, he was of a dark religion. The king unknowingly without an idea of the consequences went along with caudal's plan.
Nine months later, the Queen gave LaDainian an heir, she concieved a male and the king called him "Norako" meaning an unexpected blessing. On the month of his birth a feast was thrown non-stop by the king and Queen and then.
(Door opens)
King:what is it?!
Servant :your highness it's the Queen..
King: is she better now?
Servant : she's gone.

King:, (screeeeeeeaaaaaams!!!!!)
Caudal who knew perfectly the reason for the Queens death laid patiently for his king to fall.

Norako was fifteen and his father decided to throw a feast for him. In between this feast Norako got up to his room.
King:what are you doing up here?.. There are princesses down there, son come on.

Norako: sorry father, I just felt a little funny that's all, I'll be hea.. (falls to the floor?)

King: Norako?! Son? Are u okay?!

Norako:aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!
Norako transformed slowly into a scary monster. Frightened the king ran away and ordered the prince's chamber locked down.
The king searched for caudal but he was long gone, for he knew the consequences of his wickedness. Years passed and the king lived in misery and regret, until he took Ill.

King: tholand?!!!!
Tholand: your highness?
King: bring my son.
Tholand: but your highness..
King: it's my last wish... Plea.. (coughs) please.. Tho.. Tholand.

When tholand released Norako, by then Norako was no longer a child he was now," A MAN"
NORAKO: where is my father?
Tholand: your.. You.. Your not a beast anymore ?
For the king had locked Norako down not knowing that Norako only absorbed the hideous form at night, for power's can be controlled but a curse can never be controlled.

King: my.. (coughs) my son? My unregretable curse.
Norako:(sobs) father's? I...

King:no don't speak, just hold me until the creator takes...
Norako: father I love...
King:No.. Norrrr... My my how big my Norako is now.
Norako:(crying) yes father, yes. But I love...
King:(whispers) avenge this... Kill.. Kill but one man... Please.. Please son kill caudal. (hands drop)
Norako:fatheeeeer!!!!!!!!
Tholand: the king is dead...

To Be continued.....
As the Kings soul left his body so did norako's too.