X ~Chapter 1~ X

My name is Liena Abigail Jones,I am just your average 15 year old teenage girl but my life has a...twist in it...

My father constantly abuses my mother and i,day and night ever since I was 8.We were a happy family back then,but things changed for the worst ever since father had lost his job and we had to get a smaller house.My father begun drinking and comes home late at night.

One day,when I was in my room listening to my favorite music,he took a broken beer bottle and started stabbing and hitting me with it,it still hurts thinking about it now.My father commands my mother around,making her cook for him whenever he wished,it could be as late as 1 am or as early as 5 am,I know this because I witnessed it first hand.

"BRAT!COME HERE!"Father bellowed,I knew that something bad was about to happen but I have to oblige to his command since if I don't,the punishment would be worst then it already was.

"Yes,father?",I inwardly cringed at the thought of the word,'father'since he doesn't deserve the title of father.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT!"father yelled out as he grabbed his beer bottle that was on the counter and started hitting me with it,tears streamed down my eyes as I hissed in pain,'What did I ever do to deserve such pain and sorrow?'I thought to myself.The bottle broke into shards when it contacted with my head,I winced slightly when the sharp object made contact with my skin,blood flowed out from my wounds,I was already used to this pain since it was always like this nearly everyday.All of a sudden,father stopped.

"Go and buy me some beer now!"father snarled.

I shakily stood up walking towards the bathroom to clean up my wounds before heading out,I don't want my neighbors questioning me about my wounds and how I got them.I know,you may be wondering,'she could have told someone else and she would have already had her father in prison'but the problem is,I can't...no one believes me since my father would always put up a good figure infront of people and had stated that i was a liar and a naughty girl but believe me,those are made believe lies.

I patched up my wounds and that was that,I saw my mother coming out of her bedroom and looking at me with worried eyes but I assured her with a nod and a weak smile as I walked out of the house.

Time skip
I walked into the mini mart and the store owner,Mr Grayson,greeted me,"Ah!Liena,good to see you again!"I stared at him with my dull,lifeless eyes and sighed,he immediately knew what I needed,he walked behind the cashier counter and bent down to take out bottles of beer and wine.

"Liena,I still suggest that you ask someone else for assistance to help with your family problems..."Mr Grayson furrowed his brows and said in a calm and low tone,he was one of the few people i knew that had trusted and believed me but people wouldn't have believed him either since he was once a thief.

I shook my head as I gave him the money,took the beer and wine before heading out.I could hear a sigh from him as I walked out of the store.

Timeskip
I reached out for the house door handle and I swore I could hear loud snoring,I opened the door and saw my sorry excuse for a father laying on the floor,drunk.

I sighed and decided to leave the beer,wine as well as the left over money on the kitchen table and headed to my room.

I opened my closet and fished out my favorite black hoodie and wore it,I jumped onto my bed and took out my headphones and started to listen to Black Veil Brides's music.

"Knock knock knock...BAM!"My door flew opened revealing my drunken father holding a...is that a rolling pin?Well apparently he woke up.

"Urggg...Where's my beer?"He slurred out staggering towards my bed.

"On the counter"I replied as I slowly remove my headphones and prepared for the worst.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH",he held up the rolling pin and wham!There goes my leg,bruised,at least I didn't bleed.

After he was done he staggered out again and continued with life.

Technically that is how I lived my life every single day...school is another thing that I'll tell you another time another day.

======================
Hello everyone!Hope everyone is having a good day!This story is about my OC,Sinful death,just to tell you,this is about 1/4 of her background story and i used Ticci Toby's story as a little reference.
3 characters I want you guys to decide who Liena should be paired with are
1)Eyeless jack
2)BEN DROWNED
3)Ticci Toby
I choose these 3 since I know how to develop the story with them.
Thank you for reading!

~peace✌🏻️
Ayumi