McFly FanFic- Flones

Tom woke up, the morning after an exciting gig in the north of Scotland with over 5000 fans, in an almost empty hotel room. There were 2 beds, 2 wardrobes and a dressing unit. Sleeping in the bed across from his was his best friend,band mate, and the man who he loved, but told nobody about it, Danny Jones.

Danny woke up almost instantly after Tom, and turned around from facing the wall to see a topless Tom sitting on the edge of his bed. "Morning" he greeted him with. Tom looked up and smiled at Danny. He loved the way Danny spoke in the morning, it was cute, but sexy. Danny sat up and put his T shirt on." What you wanting for breakfast then?" He said to an exhausted looking Tom. "Not hungry right now Dan, I'll have something in a while" he replied.

It was four o'clock and Tom and Danny were sitting in the back of Harry's car, Harry and dougie in the front. Everyone was talking except for Tom, who was deep in thought. He knew that tonight he was going to tell Danny how he really felt, but didn't know when, where and how. He though about asking if Danny wanted to go to the cinema, but then realised that he wouldn't be able to talk in the cinema. He wanted it to be private. He took his phone out of his pocket and texted Dougie. Dougie was the only other person that knew how Tom felt about Danny so even though they were in the same car, he wanted to text him because he didn't want Danny or Harry to suspect anything.

"Need to speak to you back at the house. T." Is all that the text said, but he caught Dougies eye in the mirror and dougie nodded, letting Tom know he had received the text.

Tom and Dougie were the only ones in the house, as Danny and Harry went to get a takeout for dinner. Tom shouted dougie into the sitting room

"Doug, I don't know how to tell Dan how I feel. I'm definitely doing it tonight, I can't be 'just friends' with him for any longer." Tom admitted.

"I know, I'll make Harry come to the cinema with me later, I've been wanting to see the new Harry potter for ages now!"

"Thanks, but I still don't know how to tell him." Tom complained

"Just tell him you need to talk, then take him into the sitting room and just come out with it" dougie said, hoping he was helping

"But what if he doesn't feel the same, I'll never be able to look him in the eye again!" Tom was only just thinking about how this would end, and he was getting worried that Danny would think he was a creep.

"Look, Tom, if Danny has any sense, he will like you back, yous belong together! I don't know how he's not seen it yet!"

"Thanks Doug, but it's alright for you, you've got Harry and yous have been together since forever, but what if Danny doesn't agree with me?". Dougie and Harry had been in an open relationship since before the band got together, Tom worried that Danny wouldn't like him in the same way, yet deep down in his heart, he knew that Danny was the one, and that no matter what Danny said, Tom knew that there was a slight chance if them being together.

"What are yous talking about?" Tom and Doug hadn't heard Harry and Danny arrive home from the chip shop.

"Oh, em, nothing..." Tom replied, worried that Danny had heard him and Dougies conversation.