Living With Them ( Exo Fanfiction)

*Kriiiing~ Kriiiiing~*

"Waaah! I'm still tired!

By the way. My name is Sofia. Today is the first day of school. And yeah. I've got tired because of reading books for the whole night last night. I'm still sleepy..

"Hey! Sofiaaaa! Get up and get ready! The breakfast is ready!" Mom shouted as she knocked on the door.

"I'm still sleepy. Just 5 minutes.." I said as I covered my ears with the pillow. Ad then something hit me. As I look.. "Hu-Huwaaaaah!" I shouted loudly. I saw a dead cockroach in my bed. I look to the one whose laughing so hard. And, Its Kyun. My brother.

"Wahahaha! If you can only see your face when you reacted. Omy-Omyghaaad. WAHAHAHA!" He laughs so hard as he hold his tummy which makes me want to punch his face.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked him as I throw my pillow to him.

"Mom was knocking on the door to tell you to get up hut you didn't. So I have to do this just to wake up your sleepy brain." He said as he crossed his arms.

"YeahYeah. You get out! I have to get ready!" I said as I pushed him out of my room.

"Just make it faster. Mom and Dad were waiting for us." He said as he close the door.

"Stupid freak.." I said as I get ready. After 30 minutes, I get out of my room and saw Kyun also get out from his room whose already ready.

"Hey! Your necktie was not proper. Let me fix it, freak." I said as I fix his necktie. "Here."

"Waah! Your so sweet Baby~" He said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Tss. Stop calling me baby!"

"Whatever. You'll always be my Baby whenever we are old~"

"Weirdo. K. Do what you want." I said as we go downstairs.

"GoodMorning Mom and Dad~" We greeted in chorus as we reach the kitchen.

"Good Morning, too." They greeted back and smiles.

"Sofia. You're always getting up late. What did you do last night?" Mom asks while we are eating.

"Hihi. Just read so many books." I said cheerfully.

"Haha. You better wake up early this coming days. Not only you, but also Kyun. We will be gone for 7 months." Mom said which makes us shocked.

"What? 7 months?" Kyun asked as he widened his eyes.

"Yes. We are going to have a business trip starting net week to promote the new product of our company. So while we are not here, Kyun, be good enough to take your responsibility as a brother to Sofia. Always take care of her, okay? And Sofia, if you need something just tell the maids, okay? Understand the each other. Don't ever put yourself in strange. If there's an emergency just tell our head maid. I tell her already about this. Study well, okay? And by the way. There will be 10 boys who will stay here starting next week as we arrived. They are the sons of my business partners who will also come with us. I hope for your fine consideration. Treat them well. Can I trust the two of you?" Dad said.

"Yes." We answered in chorus. "But Dad. 10 boys? And I am the only girl?" I asked shocked.

"Don't worry, dear. I already tell the maids. There's nothing to get worried off." Mom said as she smiles.

"Okay then. Just take home something after your trip, okay?" I said as I giggled.

"Haha. Sure. We promise." They said and laugh.

"Waaah! Why only her? So unfair!" Kyun said as she pouted.

"Yah Kyun. Stop pouting. You look like a gay. Be embarrass to what you act." Dad smirked.