A love against all odds (illegal love, student/teacher )- Completed

CHAPTER 1

I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock sitting on my bedside table. It was nearly eight. I rose in a panic. I had overslept on my first day of senior school! I rushed into the bathroom, quickly brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I had to hurry if I didn't want to be punished on my first day. As I ran downstairs, I heard my mother shouting for me to eat breakfast, but there was no time for that. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and bolted outside. If only I had a car, I thought, I wouldn't be running like a furious freak. I arrived at school just in time.

"Hey, Cas."

The masculine voice came from behind me. I spun around to see my hot boyfriend looking at me with his sexy smile.

"Overslept, huh?" he said, grabbing me by the waist and wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah, and it's all your fault," I told him primly. "I told you I should go home, but you kept insisting I stay."

He smiled and then put his mouth close to my ear.

"It was worth it, don't you think?" he whispered.

I blushed. Although we had been together for about four months, I still felt embarrassed talking to him about these things, especially after the night before when we lost control. He had kissed me hungrily, his hands running all over my body, caressing me intimately. I could still feel his scent all over me.

"Yes, it was," I admitted.

"Next time will be even better," he teased. "Cas, you know how much I want you, and I know you want me too. So why are you so afraid to go all the way?"

He was talking about sex. Although we were intimate, I still wasn't ready to go that far. I liked Julian. He was gorgeous, but sometimes I wasn't sure if I loved him enough to give him all of myself. I know it might sound stupid, but I've always wished for my first time to be special. And even though I was 17, almost 18, I was still a virgin. I was probably the only one in my class who hadn't done it yet, and this was why my previous two boyfriends had left me. But Julian was different. He was patient, at least for now.

"Julian, you know that I like you," I said. "It's just that I'm not ready yet. Even though last night we were close."

"I know, Cassidy, and I'll wait. I don't want to pressure you, but you have to understand that I want to be with you... totally."

This was becoming even more embarrassing than I had thought. Fortunately, the bell rang, saving me from continuing this conversation.

"Okay, Jul, we'll talk about this later. I have to go now; I'm already late."

"What class do you have now?" he asked.

"English. And you?"

"Math. It's a pity we don't have a single class together. It's not fair," he grumbled.

"I'll miss you, but I think it's better this way. How would I concentrate on my lessons with you near me?" I said with a smile. He grinned.

"Well, you're right. I'd be tempted to kiss you, and I'm sure the teachers wouldn't be pleased about that," he said, brushing his hand on my cheek. Then he pressed me against him and kissed my forehead.

"See you later, Cas. I'll be at the canteen. Maybe we can have lunch together."

"Yeah, okay. See you later, Jul," I replied, walking away.

I rushed to English class; the bell had already rung, and I didn't want to be late. In the corridor, I saw Lucy, my best friend since first grade.

"Hey, Lucy!" I said, waving.