The Alpha King's Masseuse

Ace's POV

"Come on man, you need to relieve that stress somehow, and what better way to do it then a massage?" Jackson said, trying to persuade me.

"I don't want a strange woman to touch me to get me to relax while I'm half naked! I will only do it if the woman hasn't done a man before." I answered back.

"This one hasn't and she is the best one they have. She usually does pregnant women but she has an opening that I couldn't give up. plus she is a werewolf and an Omega." Jackson answered happily.

Omegas are treated with respect. They are the peacemakers of the pack and calm down wolves. They take care of the children and are very loyal. Even though it is the lowest rank in the pack, they are treated with respect. They are usually best friends with the Luna of the pack. They don't make moves on alphas or other men because they respect them a lot more than most she-wolves. They aren't all girls, but every one of them love their position in the pack and choose to be an Omega.

I realized that he was right and if she was an Omega she wouldn't try to hit on me.

"Alright I'll go. But if you are wrong, I will tan your hide when I get back." He nodded frantically and widened his eyes.

I sighed again and got ready to go.