Cabin 9

He pressed me against the sign. My head buzzed, as I saw him turn his head and close his eyes. I knew what he was doing. My eyes closed too. We kissed. A gentle, soft, beautiful kiss. It took me a long time to realize it, but I had my first kiss!

I went back for another kiss. As I reached back for another kiss, I heard laughter. I looked all around, but all I saw was a chipmunk climbing up the beautiful oak tree. I went back and kissed again. I was interrupted by that same laughter. Then I looked at the cabin. I saw tweedledee and tweetledumb AkA my brothers. They had a pair of binoculars staring at me.

I am done! I am sick of this! Why do they have to do this? I marched quit loudly towards the cabin, just then I tripped on a route. My brothers laughed. I looked back at Mark. He mouthed something, but I pretended to understand it because the Mosquitos were eating me alive.

When I got back to the cabin, I kicked my younger brother in the shin and went in the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me, hoping to indicate that I was about explode. I got into my pajamas and bounced into my bed as Kia sighed and rolled her eyes at me.

I think it's about time you know what is going on. Every year during the summer my parents go to Alaska. They like to get away from us kids. I have two brothers, one younger and one older. Even though they are annoying, they are my best buds. Our parents pay for us to go to camp however I can't pronounce the name. We only stay in cabin 9. That's it. All of us kids live in there along with Kia. Kia is Korean and doesn't talk much she only stays in cabin 9 as well.

Mark is my boyfriend and now my first kiss.