In The Boys Locker Room!

Angelic's first day of school today and she is happy to make new friends!

"Oh my god mom I cant wait for school, Yay!!!!!"

"Ok calm down Angelic!"

Her mom took her to school and she seen three girls in a group and wanted to make friends because they seemed nice.

"Hey, My name is Angelic" she says calmly "Will you guys be my friends, I am new here?"

"Hell No! Who do you think you are?" says one of the rude girls

"Yeah what the fuck are you doing making eye contact with me?"

"Im just trying to make friends, Holy shit!!!" she screams

Angelic goes back home, grabs a knife, goes to her room, sits in the floor, and slits her wrists. She knows she made the wrong choice but is now she stops.

The next day she goes to school and the first thing she says to the three girls is:

"You know what? You can go die in a fucking hole!!! GO TO HELL!!!" the teacher came out and heard Angelic cussing at Brittany and her friends and Brittany fake cries to get Angelic in trouble.

Angelic was not the prettiest girl in the world but she had a way with guys, Hot guys.She walks up to Jacoby, Brittany's boyfriend and starts to flirt. She makes it as far as a kiss and then they get serious as boyfriend and girlfriend. Jacoby tells her to meet him after class near the boys locker room. He says it is a secret and nobody can know. So I say yes and Angelic is anxious to see what Jacoby has in store for her. Five minutes till the bell rings and ding her wish comes true for what she thinks is going to happen. The bell rang and Jacoby was standing right at the boys locker room like he had told her.

Jacoby had something dirty planned for Angelic and she was interested in that kinda stuff although she is a virgin. Jacoby picks Angelic up and puts her on the counter in the locker room and starts making out with her and rubbing her thighs. Angelic moans loudly and Jacoby covers her mouth and whispers in her ear to be quiet. Jacoby now pulls his fingers inward her thighs and goes closer to her uterus and starts rubbing quickly and pushing his fingers in and out quickly, Back and forth.Jacoby pulls down Angelic's skirt and panties and un buttons his pants and pulls out his dick and she is amazed by how big it is, she smies and tells him she is ready. She asks him if it will hurt and he replies only for a second. She smiles and says for him to put it in, So he sticks it in quickly and it is now half way in and she lets out a scream and then a moan, while he is releasing a warm liquid into her. He asks if he has popped her cherry, but she is confused and says who cares just keep going baby, Harder. He tells her okay and starts going in further and while she is moaning, he is grunting and now they end up on the floor cold and sweaty.

They stop to take a breath and start making out again, he then starts licking all over her body and down to where a girl usually does not like to be touched and starts letting liquids flow out of her body. Jacoby tries to go up for breath but she is pulling his hair and pushing his face back down so she can get more pleasure. She smiles and asks him what he wants her to do now and he says what about a little pleasure for me. So she gets down on her knees while he stands up and she starts deepthroating him, Hard.

Five minutes later Brittany walks in and see Angelic laying trembling, naked, and on the ground with Jacoby. Brittany screams and then leaves to go to the principal's office to tell what has happened, But Jacoby has held her back while Angelic puts on her clothes and goes to 7th period. Brittany then yells harsh words at Jacoby and then he slaps her and knocks her out, he walks away like nothing happened!

The End