my first phanfiction

“Dan!” Phil yelled, looking for his annoying, younger, cute roommate. “Dan! Don’t make me call you your whole name! Danny!”

“Boo!” Dan jumped behind him shouting.

“Screw you, where were you, little one?” The older boy petted Dan’s hair.

“Hiding.” He touched Phil’s nose and gently posed a brief kiss on it.

“Stop being such a cutie.” Phil said.

“This time I’m going to obey you, okay?” Dan said and his sweet eyes bursted into flames, pushing his friend in the sofa.

“Wha-what are you doing?” Phil said. Yes, he really liked Dan, but… What had happened to the Dan he knew? Dan fell over his older roommate, holding his arms and kissing his lips.

“What?” Phil repeated before Dan caught his mouth again, in a wilder kiss and pulled down his partner’s jeans and boxers. Phil drowned a choked moan.

“Get in the ground and on your knees.”  Dan ordered Phil and he obeyed, almost like a slave of Dan’s, and the younger started getting inside of him.

“What’s going on Dan!?” He moaned.

“I’m doing something I’ve been wishing to do for so long now.” Dan answered smiling.

“What?” Phil couldn’t believe his ears. But… he was being fucked by Dan, what more proof he needed to know it was true?

“Then I’ll explain you better, now shut up and moan.” Dan said, going faster inside Phil, making the blue-eyed boy to scream louder.

After what seemed like an hour, Dan came inside of Phil’s anus and, afterwards, came out of him. They both lied on the sofa, breathing loudly and their hearts beating fast.

“You owe me an explanation ‘cause I wanna know what just happened.” Phil said, not being able to stop smiling.

“Alright, here’s what happened: You… I’ve always really liked you, but I never had the guts to tell you or do anything about it. Because of your attitude with me, sometimes I got to think you liked me too, but then somehow my mind found out excuses for that not to be true. So, basically, I just said ‘fuck it’ and went ahead, even though this could destroy our friendship forever. I couldn’t stand this anymore.” Dan said. He spoke really fast, so Phil had to reassemble some phrases mentally.

“Okay, you’re right on one thing. This has maybe destroyed our friendship forever.” Phil said. Dan started panicking.

“What?” He asked, really scared.

“Yes, because now we must turn it into a boyfriends relationship.” Phil smiled.

“Oh my God, really?” Dan smiled.

“Yes, you totally got me bewitched with your fuck.” Phil winked.

“Shut up.” The younger boy blushed. The shy, sweet Dan came back. “So, you actually like me…somehow?”

“Somehow? How could I not fall in love with you? You’re simply the most perfect guy I’ve ever known by far.” Phil blushed. He finally could open his heart with Dan.

“No, I’m not. I’m ugly and probably the most useless thing in the world.” Dan complaint.  “You are perfection. With those beautiful blue eyes… your dark hair… your pale skin… your pink lips…” Dan got closer the older with every word he’d say until they kissed passionately.

“I love you, Dan. You are perfect to me.” Phil said.

“And I love you, Phil.” Dan said before they collapsed into a kiss once again.