Since day 1 (nash grier)

Chapter 1

Intro

Well I'm Andrea and I live in North Carolina. I'm a Sophomore. And yes Nash Grier lives next to me but we hate each other because he is the biggest player in the school he basically fucks everyone. Him and I go to the same school and he's in my den( same classes together) I'm 15. And I only live with my mom since my dad left us.

Chapter 2

It was the first day of sophomore.

My POV

As I hear my alarm ring for the 30th time. I finally decided to get it and it was 6:04am when I got up. HOLY SHIT I'm gonna be late. As I looked out the window while I was yawning and I saw Nash shirtless and he saw me too and I gave him a dirty look. So did he. I looked away.

I took a quick shower and I put my outfit for the day which was a long sleeve stripped crop top with a low cut in the back and I went with white high waisted shorts and I lightly curled my and I put on a red bow and I decided to go with my dark blue vans.

Nash's POV

As I heard my mom yelling my name to get up and I eventually did get it after she called my name for like 30 times. And as I was yawning I saw

Juddy in her room from my window, she looked beautiful. She hates me tho kinda because I sleep around with girls which I know I shouldn't do but if I can't have Juddy then what's the point?

I quickly took a shower and I wore a stripped shirt and my light brown pants and I got my dark blue vans

Chapter 3

Juddy's POV

As I walked in the school.

All the boys started staring at me and starting saying hi.

I saw Nash walk in the school and we kinda dressed up like twins which was annoying. Like why the fuck him? I have to kinda admit he is cute but he's a manwhore. He slept with all the girls in our school which is why I fucking hate him.

Nash's POV

I walked in the school where all the girls started talking to me and asking to hang out. But then I notice Juddy walk in and we were actually twinning and she looks beautiful. I waved hi to her but she gave me the middle finger. I don't even know why she fucking hates me. It's actually hurting me now!