Zack?

"hey, Lucas ? is that you?" i heard as a hand gently taps my shoulder. "yeah" i quickly reply as i checked the time remaining on my watch, 10 minutes, they are 10 minutes left. I turn around slowly not very excited to see the person's face. I was thinking about how in 10 minutes, my life would completely change. I would meet a new person that was supposed to be my soulmate? It sounds weird but i'll get used to it. As these thoughts raced in my mind like a rocket, i slowly begin to come back to reality and see an old man with a wand in hand. I look closely at his eyes and saw that they changed colors. As chocked as I was, i proceed and said  "are you Mr... Giver-Steel?" he looks at me and smiles which I assume means a yes.  " Mr Joseph, follow me and i will show you your room... and eventually your roommates."

I try to avoid any eye contact or conversation with him, but he starts by saying  "Around here, you humans are the minority, but you are welcome here. Over the past years, you know, our world and yours have been into some problems. Governments want to keep us a secret, and now no one even believes in us anymore."

"  I know..." I coldly reply trying to focus on my watch and the time passing by: 3 minutes, 3 minutes left. I could feel my heart Beating as hard as it could and my mind emotionally preparing itself for , love?

" But Lucas, how did you find out about us?" Giver-Steel thingy says. " Ummm... I think that I have always known that they was a greater force that possibly created us for a reason, but i didn't know what. Long story short, I saw a book at my local library in Columbus, Ohio were I lived that revealed to me this amazing place, and I wanted to be part of it. I had to. I needed to."

As I talked, I realize Giver-Steel thingy was slowly opening a door and I heard "here we are". I freaked out and looked at my watch and saw three seconds. Eyes wide opened as well as my mouth, when my watch beeped, I saw a handsome man that looked significantly older than me. We looked into each others eyes and blushed. The last thing I remember before we leaned back and met lips, was him saying " Hi, I'm Zaaa...ck...".