Chapter 1~ A Realistic Nightmare

"Levi!?" I whispered frantically as I knocked onto his office door quietly but urgently. "Levi please open up, it's important!" As I was about to lift my hand up to knock again, the door opened inwards, showing a stressed and exhausted looking Levi.

"What do you need?" Levi mumbled as he walked towards his desk chair, giant stacks of papers neatly organized on his desk. "It's almost curfew, can you wait until tomorrow morning?" He asked as he leaned his back against the chair, letting himself slouch a little.

"No because I don't know what dangers tomorrow can bring," I murmured as I took a seat on his familiar red velvet sofa and let myself feel comfortable in his office.

"What are you talking about, (Y/n)?" Levi asked as he folded his hands across his chest and gave me his full undivided attention.

"Do you remember that one day where I came to you because I had nightmares? The first time I confronted about them?" I asked shakily as I nervously played with the tips of my fingers.

"Yes," Levi confirmed as he walked over towards the door, making sure it was completely shut before walking back towards his desk. "What about them?" He questioned as his face was showing a hint of concern.

"What if I told you that my nightmares could help us?" I started as I sat up and folded my hands in my lap.

"What exactly are you getting to, (Y/n)?" Levi asked slightly annoyed. "Cut to the point--."

"I had a nightmare where Eren shifted into a Titan a year ago," I blurted out as I saw Levi's eyes noticeably widen and his mouth part open slightly. "Also," I continued uneasily. "I had told you about my nightmares regarding a female Titan, as well as the MP killing a boy who I assumed was a Titan shifter..."

"So you predicted, no, you somehow knew that Eren was a Titan shifter," Levi mumbled to himself out loud as he held a hand up to clarify. "I remember you mentioning a female Titan and the boy," Levi mumbled as his eyes were racing across the wooden flooring as thoughts were running across his mind. "But that doesn't make any sense," Levi finalized as he locked his eyes with mine.

"I know, it's news to me too," I replied as I tried to explain further. "However, as far as we know, my nightmares were accurate when predicting the future," I added as I let all the information sink in to Levi's head. He still didn't understand how all of this was happening as he shook his head in disbelief.

"There's no way that you could be psychic or anything. It seems way too unrealistic when these events can all be coincidental," Levi commented. "Right?" He asked, parts of his voice sounded doubtful but another part of him wasn't going to deny it.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "Maybe I am?" I responded with a frown. Levi was going to slam his fists onto the desk but stopped himself as he tried to regain his composure.

"Does this mean that there might be another Titan shifter out there that we need to worry about?" Levi raised his voice as his eyes were growing intense, the same look that he has when he's on a killing spree with Titans.

"I don't know, that's why I came here," I answered as I stood up and walked over towards his desk. "What do you propose we do?" I asked, a hint of fear in my voice. Levi ran a hand through his disheveled black hair as he stared at the floor, then meeting my gaze.

"We have to tell Erwin immediately," Levi answered bluntly. "I don't want to take any risks, (Y/n). I want what's safer for all of us and not telling him would be a risk that I don't want to take," Levi added with seriousness as he leaned on his hands across the desk. "Was there anything else that I need to know of?" Levi asked with a mix of frustration and irritation. I shook my head and Levi nodded in understanding. "Okay," he muttered as he let out a sigh. "Thanks for informing me."