The notebook thoughts

Notebook intro:

Hi new notebook, I'm Lyla. Most people at my school think of me as the super quiet kid who sits in the back of the class and never speaks. Witch is true, but only at school. I have mager social anxiety!! At home with the people I trust and my bestfriend Taeya I am a weird goofball who enjoys life.

There is this guy that i have known for 7 years, his name is Justin and we are really close. He means A lot to me! He is my bestfriend and my crush. We grew up in the same neighborhood and he refers to me as a sister, witch sucks for me.

He has this girlfriend her name is Shana. She has dirty blond shiny hair, beautiful sea blue eyes, pearly white teeth, and is the perfect size and weight. I'm totaly jealous that I don't get him when he has been my bestfriend for 7 years.

My bestfriend of all time is Taeya. She knows everything about me. She knows my weird goofball self, she knows all about my giant crush on Justin, and I have known her since I was a year old.

My family doesnt really care about me. They only care about my siblings. My brother is a high school football player my sister has the highest GPA and best grades in her school and my little brother is a soccer star! My parents just think of me as their mess up, I'm the disappointment in the family.

Basically my hole life is just surrounded by people who don't even know I'm alive. My life sucks but I mean.. life is not fair so it's okay.. but its all about to get worse..