Prolouge

The great war. What a tragedy. So many lives lost, countless families ripped apart. What tore us apart, you may ask?

Technology. Technology started the war. The thirst for more power grew between the countries, each more and more jealous of the other. We snapped, launching new weapons and releasing creatures that had never graced the planet. Ones the size of a butterfly, others the size of four men stacked on top of one another, with the brute force of a black rhino. But in an even more cruel twist, humans DNAs were also spliced with those of animals. And thus, new races were formed.

Traces of a mysterious force that resided in the white blood cells of humans. We called it "magic". It was taken under surveillance, and found that is could be manipulated to grow more powerful. And thus, wizards and witches were born, a high class race that was as mysterious and powerful and the force they wielded. Little is known as to if we were able to have controlled it earlier on in our life, and if it had always been present. Little is known about it to this day.

Those with the DNA of a cat, or a lizard. Those that could sing a song so powerful and lull you into a deep sleep. But in doing so, we erased and eradicated our humanity. And it wasn't until we were to far in did we realize that we were killing our only home. We were killing our people. And so, we tried to stop. But the damage was already done.

So we went back to the only way we could save ourselves. We had to eradicate and destroy the thing that we had become so desperate for, so addicted to. Technology.

And so, The Treaty of Shrouded Truth. We swore off technology, and it was banned worldwide, and the fine for being caught with it was punishable by death. And in this treaty, we were brought together as a whole. Nationalities, Races, and Species alike. We learned to live and coexist together, and thus the realm of Aezaquar was created. And from this realm grew fourteen kingdoms. Each ruled by separate kings and queens, all in harmony. Of course there were other countries, where the new races often thrived and grew. But most of what was left of us lived in the Kingdoms and little towns grown between.

And now, Three Hundred and Forty-Three years later, we have found our harmony together, and have lived in peace for almost three and a half centuries. We no longer judge each other based on the nationality, or religion or gender, or race. We coexist in happiness and the simplicity of our thriving world once again.

And in the center of this happiness and peace, is the capital, Kingdom Otrium, known for trading and marketing. All of the traders and sellers and buyers gathered there to sell their goods, it did make a grand market place. It was a beautiful kingdom, with wide cobblestone streets for carriages and lovely homes and shops.

The kingdom was ruled by the lovely Queen Marie-Abbott Esther lll. But she was reaching the age in which she would step down, and her daughter, Indah Esther would soon be stepping up to the throne. But her majesty Indah has a secret. One that is slowly killing her. Slowly turning her colder and colder from the inside out. Freezing her insides.

Her heart had been stolen from her very body.

And she could not rule a kingdom if she was a frozen body.

That is, until she meets a young boy from a farm on the outskirts of Otrium. A boy raised in poverty and in the simple way of life. And he, agrees to go on this adventure for her, one that he had never been given the opportunity to pursue.

And thus, our story begins...