They're so cute when they're asleep

Antonio and Sylvie had the kids for the weekend and he was really excited about it. When the kids and Sylvie first met, he was so nervous and he could tell she was too. However, they hit it off immediately. It certainly helped that with Laura dating a guy that barely showed any interest with the kids, they loved the attention Sylvie gave them.

Sylvie walked inside his apartment with groceries and Antonio looked at her with a curious expression on his face. "What do you have there?" He asked as he walked over to her and grabbed the bags out of her arms.

Sylvie took a deep breath as she swung her arms back and forth to get the blood circulating through her arms again. "Thank you." She grinned at her boyfriend. She shrugged her shoulders. "I figured the kids would want to eat more than beer." She said jokingly.

Antonio walked into the kitchen, placing the bags on the counter. He turned his head to look at her when she walked in the kitchen. "Hey. We have food other than beer." He took the items out of the bag, shaking his head. "You and your junk food."

Sylvie laughed as she walked over and hit him playfully on the arm. "Junk food is good and you know it." She said as she watched him put away the food. "What time is Laura dropping off the kids?"

"Actually change of plans—I'm going to pick them up."

Sylvie tilted her head to the side, studying his face. "Why?"

Antonio shrugged his shoulders. "It's better not to ask."

Sylvie nodded her head as she stared at him. "Well, at least they are still coming."

Antonio smiled and he nodded his head. "I can go pick them up whenever I want. So, I'll go now."

Sylvie nodded her head. "I'll stay here and start dinner, okay?" She suggested. She wasn't sure if he wanted her to come.

He nodded his head and he walked over to her. "Okay, I'll be back soon." He promised as he leaned down, pressing a kiss to her lips. He moved his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. After a few seconds, she pulled away pushing him away slightly. "As much as I would love to continue this, go get your kids."

Antonio laughed and he nodded his head. He walked in the living room and he picked up his jacket, slipping it on. He turned his head to look at her. "Lock the door behind me." He instructed her as he opened the door and then closed it.

Sylvie nodded her head as she walked over to the door and locked it. As much as she tried to get him to loosen up to some things, she knew that was one thing he wouldn't budge on.

After an hour, Sylvie heard Antonio unlocking the door and walked inside the apartment. Sylvie was in the kitchen cooking chicken that was almost done. She smiled when she heard the kids walk in the kitchen. She turned her head towards them and then walked over to them. They gave her a hug, which made Sylvie happy.

Antonio leaned against the doorframe, seeing the kids with Sylvie made him happy in a way that he couldn't explain. "It smells good in here."

Sylvie smiled as she looked over at Antonio. "Dinner should be done soon."

Sylvie returned to cooking and after 10 minutes, she turned off the stove and oven and she walked in the living room, where they went off to watch Television while waiting for food.

After they ate, they were all sitting on the couch, with the kids on the floor, leaning against the couch, playing on their phones.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Sylvie suggested as she picked up the remote, switching through the channels.

They both nodded their heads, putting down their phones. Antonio looked over at Sylvie, shaking his head. How she got two teenagers to stop playing on their phones was beyond him.

"I'll go get the junk food, I guess." Antonio shrugged his shoulders as he stood up, walking in the kitchen. After making some popcorn, he walked back in the living room with two bowls, handing one to the kids and one to Sylvie. He sat down next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

After a few hours, they watched two movies when Antonio instructed the kids to go to bed. Sylvie turned off the television as she looked over at Antonio. She moved her hands on his back, rubbing it gently. "I love how peaceful you are when the kids are here."

Antonio smiled at her and he nodded his head. "And you." He pointed out. "As much as I love when my kids are here, I love that you're here to help me with them."

Sylvie nodded her head. "They're really amazing kids. Not many kids would want to hang out with their dad and his girlfriend on a Friday night."

Antonio laughed. "That is true." He stood up and he took her hand, pulling her up from the couch. "Let's go check on the kids and then head to bed." He said, giving her a smirk.

"Bed, right." Sylvie said, laughing. She walked with him to Eva's room and smiled at her sleeping. She let go of his hand as he walked over and shut out her light. Then he walked out of the room, closing the door. Then they walked to Diego's room, and Sylvie opened the door. Seeing Diego also sleeping, Antonio turned his head towards her. "You made them tired."

Sylvie laughed and she whispered. "I didn't do anything!" She said, defensively. "But they're so cute when they're asleep." She gushed over his kids, not caring how she sounded.

Antonio closed the door and he looked at her with a smirk. "Because you didn't sound creepy there." He said, jokingly. He took her hand and he walked to his bedroom.

Sylvie laughed and she shrugged her shoulders. "Wouldn't you rather have a girlfriend that loves your kids or have a girlfriend that only tolerates your kids?"

Antonio grinned as he walked in the bedroom and he shut the door behind her. "Oh, definitely a girlfriend that loves my kids. It's all I ever wanted." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.