Dreaming

03/28/012

Hello, it has been awhile hasn't it? I apologize. I also hope that this will fulfill some expectations. 

I also apologize for my meaningless behaviour last year. You're right, I'm immature, but please get to know me and my stories,  at least.  

_______________________________________________________________

I dream a lot lately, do you? I dream about all kinds of things.

Such as: a stop to homework, maintaining a good relationship with friends,  and. . a happy family at the very least. 

I also.. I too.. I too believe in power and such. But I never did have the strength nor the courage to try all that I got. To actually try to the best of my ability. Such a thing.. I will never do such a thing for as long as I know. But on the other hand, I know some people who were born with talent. 

But having to be born with such talents, don't you think it'll be painful for them at the end? Everyone knows the feelings of being spoiled but, sometimes parents don't even react to their children's ego anymore. 

Having to be born with such talents, is also the same meaning of being born with such fate, wouldn't you say? Now I know a saying called "If you were assigned to a fate, why would you even be born?". 

For one, I know that young adults commit adultery for their own feelings. Some of them would care less of where they would dump their children. But that's just me, stating out my own opinion about the world.

Number two, a reason why children are born these days is because it is now their duty, to be assigned to their parents fate. To continue on their families tradition.

Lastly, some people, take me for example. As much as we all try, we do fail. A lot, but when we fail we learn something new. Because if we were perfect in everything that would mean that we never tried anything new in life before. 

I do, I really do agree of this saying. But sometimes I rather not try and change this fate of mine. It's for the better. Be the coward that you are and live, or be the dead hero that will forever be known as, or not even be known as. To me, chances- or luck as we now know it. Are not compatible, me and luck that is. 

I don't want to take any chances. I just don't want to lose something, or someone important to me anymore. It's too painful.