How to be part of the project!

So this project is to show how much we love BTS. To remind them that they have people supporting though thick and thin. And no matter how much hate they throw  we will give twice as much love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES

1) No crazy fangirl/boy messages

2) No inappropriate massages any kind of messages sent in like that will be deleted.

3) No negative messages of any sort

4) You are only allowed to send in one message per user.

5) No posting personal information (unless it is your name) but nothing else

******************************

So in this project you will be writing a message of encouragement to our boys. You can write whatever you want but you must follow the rules above. Other than that feel free to pour your heart out to our boys. Just place your messages in the comments below or if you feel uncomfortable with have it in the comments message it to me in the private messenger on Wattpad. If you don't want to write a message then you can also send in fanart and other BTS related things. Just make sure it follows the rules above.
############################
We will be picking 20-25 message.
Fanart:10
Others:10
DEADLINE: April 10, 2017 (after this date we will no longer be reading/ viewing any messages)

___________________________________

After all messages and etc. are chosen I will message the users in question. Remember to share this to anyone who is interested(no age limitation) the more people view this the more love we can show BTS.