pam

chapter 1

sams pov

walking to school and I saw a the most beautiful guy ever his name was padraig. He walked so elegantly, his hair looked so sooth and soft I just wanted to stroke it . As I walked in through the school gates I felt the most awkward as I ever have . I felt like someone was looking at me and…… and ……… and it was padraig . All this time when I was looking at him he was looking at me . What a relief!!!

"heey Sam ." shouted padraig

I froze with a smile . Then I realise what an fool I must have looked

"um……um …… hi padraig" I mumbled

"Nailed it " I said to my self .. we'll I thought.

"Nailed what?" said padraig in confusion.

"um ......um walking through the gates" I said nervously.

I slap my self in the face .

(bell rings)

chapter 2

sitting down in class wonder if padraig thinks of me, and if he did what way would it ,be in a good way or a bad way . As the teacher went on mumbling about some thought of think . I sat day dreaming into padraig beautiful face . wait! wait! did I say face . again padraig was looking at me in discus. I just had to act like nothing had happened . that's all was on my mined was if he liked me or not I need him. suddenly everyone was moving and reaching for people .

"do u want to be my partner Sam?" said padraig.

"ovs " I said as if he didn't need to ask.