At the airport

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and the sun shining on my face. I get up from my bed and do my morning routine. I look through my closet to put on my outfit for the day I decide to wear a white crop top with ripped black jeans and white vans. Then i do my make up( I am not the type of girl who wears a lot of make up😊)"Honey are u ready to go" my mom yells from downstairs. " almost" I replied. I go downstairs with my suitcase and head to the car where my mom was waiting."oh mom i forgot can I go say bye to Brianna( my bestfriend) really quick" i ask her. "Yeah but dont take too long or else you will miss your flight"she said. I get out of the car and run to her house i knock on her door and she opens it. "Hey cizi" she says " hey bree i only came to say bye to you really fast cause im on my way to the airport" i said " oh dont worry ill be fine you go and have fun" she simply said " ok ill miss you so much ill call you and face time you" i said " ok bye bestie careful" she says. I leave and got back inside the car "you ready" my mom asks "yeah" i simply replied  "ok then" she said to me while starting up the car. I take out my phone and scroll through instagram until my mom said that we were here. We get out of the car and we walk inside the airport. I am finally checked in and now i have to get going so i say bye to my mom and give her a big hug before i go.

A/N: I hope people read my
stories I would really appreciate it as you can see this is my first book I've written so please do me a favor and no negative comments and as you can see I added in my bestfriend :)