1 |-| The big idea

🖤Camerons POV🖤
"Ugh, another bad day" I say to myself walking through the front door of my home. I sit on the couch after a long meeting. Nash bursts through the door looking as if he had been blown away.
"What happened to you?" I ask hearing a reply of
"I needed gas, and fans were there.."
I let out a soft chuckle and grab the remote, being joined on the couch with Nash. I turn on the TV, switching channels until I reach channel 7. A commercial for a orphanage comes on, I see the faces of all the kids, and a small frown grows on my face. I lower the volume, and ask,
"Hey, Nash, what would you say if I uh- adopted a little girl?"
"I'd be happy for you, bro! I'd definitely help, and I'm sure the others will too!" He replies.
I give him a smile, and write down the name and address of the daycare.
"Nash, I'm going to get ready, I'm adopting a child, so I need a room for them!" I say.
Nash bounces up and screams, "I WANNA HELP YOUUU!!"
I laugh, and nod my head signaling he can come. "I'm thinking a girl between 3 and 7.."
"Oooh! When! When!" Nash replies, sounding like a little kid.
"Tomorrow!" I say, confident.
----
🖤At the mall🖤
🖤Camerons POV🖤
"Nash! Look!" I exclaim, pointing to a childrens toy store.
We walk in, and I pick out a barbie dream house, 4 full size barbies, 3 baby barbies, 4 Kens, 7 barbie/ken outfits, 3 barbie playsets, 10 stuffed animals, a pink bed spread, and star pillows. I find a few soft, cloud looking rugs, and a pretty mirror. I get a pink curtain to make a little hut, and a few wall decorations and hangers. I buy everything, and go next door to a furniture store. I find a white bed, open on one side but closed on the rest, a smaller white desk, 3 bins, a large rug, and a lamp. Nash and I decided on making her a bedroom, and a play room, so that her room wasn't crowded or messy. I found a few star decorations, and go check out. We remembered we wouldn't have enough to furnish the playroom, so we bought some more pink furniture. We went into a paint store for some pink and white paint. We made the decision for her room to be upstairs, and her play room to be the attic , which was connected to her room. We would leave the stairs to it open, so she could access it at anytime. We bought a few dress up dresses, and a TV for her playroom.
We returned home and began. Halfway through I called a professional to build an outdoor play house.
We soon finished, and admired our work.
This is how it turned out
BEDROOM-

This is how it turned outBEDROOM-

PLAYROOM-

OUTDOOR PLAYHOUSE EXTERIOR

INSIDE OF PLAYHOUSE -

🖤Authors Note🖤I really hope you guys enjoyed this, I will be active with this book, and update as much as possible! Cameron will adopt in the next chapter! I need some names! ;)

🖤Authors Note🖤
I really hope you guys enjoyed this, I will be active with this book, and update as much as possible! Cameron will adopt in the next chapter! I need some names! ;)