Our Love Story in School :)

Once, in the high school life, there was a boy that was inloved with a girl.

everytime he saw the girl, he always hide wherever he can. in the post, tree, or even beside the car as long as her love won't also saw him.

One time in text, the boy confessed his love to the girl. And the boy think that the girl loves him too. At the first, the girl didn't love the boy. But after a few months of texting each other, the two where developed with each other. The girl had a crush on the boy.

The boy did all he can just to make the girl happy.

On the boy's birthday, he just recieve his best birthday gift. And that gift was just a simple greeting from her cruch. that greeting made the boy really happy.

The Christmas Eve came, the two LOVERS where talking on the phone. The boy had don't know what to say, instead he just sang his favorite songs. And they DUET on one song titled  "PANGARAP LANG KITA".

When the day before the girl's birthday came, the boy rushed in the mall just to bought something to the girl. He'd just buy a bracelet with a the girl's name. When the girl's birthday came, on that morning, the boy don't know how to give the gift. When their friends just give them time to talk. Their friends thought that they were in relationship, after they'd talk, he gave his special gift to the girl, At first, the girl refuse to accept it, but after a minute, she accepted it.

The Valentine's Day arrived. The boy had a something to her love. A very simple love letter ang two roses. That embarassing monent just happened when the flag ceremony occurs. The boy felt shame but happy. on that afternoon, her friends sent a something that the boy could'nt refuse, a letter came from the girl. He did'nt read it directly bit he just read it to his room. He told himself that he's very lucky to have that kind of a girl- beautiful, conservative, kind, and intelligent. The boy felt his best  Valentine's Day.

Weeks left to end the school year, the boy made another special letter to the girl. Not just a letter he gave, he also gave his favorite red t-shirt with it. And he spend the rest of the day woth his one and only love.