Prolouge

Viewer Discretion Advised

This book contains strong language and mature scenes, so if you don't like either of those, I suggest that you click away because this book has both ;)

______________________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTE

As I publish chapters of the book, I might realize some mistakes I made, or something like that, so as this book goes on, it'll be going through some editing as well, so if you come back and read a chapter again, it may or may not be worded somewhat differently. I don't plan on hardcore editing like changing the plot without notifying my readers first.

ALSO I WILL POSSIBLY BE GOING BACK AND ADDING A PLAYLIST TO EACH CHAPTER SO STAY TUNED IN FOR THAT IF YOU END UP ENJOYING MY BOOK :)
_______________________________________________________

COPYRIGHT

Follow the Signs

© 2017, JurassicPotato (Tiffany Pham)

Published on Wattpad

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any form of unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. All the characters mentioned and expressed in the book are purely the writer's property. Resemblance to any person is purely coincidental and not intentional. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

So to summarize this, try any form of plagiarism and you're life will be a living hell m8, like I don't care if you ever want to make a fandom or some sort of fan fiction, I just strongly suggest that you request permission from me first and give me credit for this shit before you do anything because I take great pride in this piece of work :)

____________________________

And now without further a due, enjoy the prologue and the rest of the story

P.S - You guys should do me one of the biggest favors and share this book with your friends

CREDIT TO Emmygxxxxx FOR MAKING THE FIRST PART OF THE PROLOGUE!! TYSM♥️

___________________________

As normal I remained silent as the voices of the people around me started to grow, they appeared upset and worried. I didn't know why I wasn't upset or worried like they were, I stayed perfectly content. It wasn't like I was unusual or anything I just wasn't like the others, it was kind of like a gift in everyone else's mind but it was utter torment for mine. I looked around and focused on familiar faces examining their emotions and specific traits, they too looked worried. I hope that's what worried means, I've never felt it. To be honest I haven't felt any emotions in a while. In front of me, water seemed to leak from the right corner of someone's eye, I hope that was normal. As I looked around I realized they were all looking at me, eyes wide and mouths open. My instincts took over.