the geratest dad ever

chapter 1It all started a long time ago when I was young enough to have ideals to act on them. Luckly my dad was thare to help me get throghr thik and thin. And then i help him get thrugh thik and thin. And then we started to go fishing. We would go with everybody my brother and sisters. And some times my uncle. then me and my dad started going by just me and him. one tip my grandpa  taught my dad on how to fish and hunt. And my dad wants to teach me on how to hunt and fish. so he is teachinh me on how to fish but i prety much know every thing and i still nead him because i only know how to take sunny fish of a hook not any bass. I tried that before and it was to big and it moved a lot. the first time i took of a fish it was @stergent point marina. A couple of days later my dad sliped and fell on a slipery rock because it was rianig that day.the firs time i did not go fishing with my dad was @ a school feel trip at a camp.I never whent hunting in my life. But my dad did before he has great storys about caching deer. Thare are several difrent kind of deer.The deer right near me is white tale deer and bucks and doe. A buck is a male deer a do is a female deer and fawn s are baby deer. Me and my dad go deer caling all the time we just went two days ago and it was not rut sean so the deer looked @me and my dad. They stoped and looked at us and ran fast away from us as fast as they can because they knew it was not other deer.   And it was not warm just really cold. And my dad owns his own deer caller that siglals the deer so they can come to us and we can shoot them and kill them. I think my dad would shoot the deer in the heart and head. But if we fire a gun within 100 ft of a house we can get a gun tookin get a ticket or if we hit a house  we can get arested. That is the story of me and my dad and i thank you for reading my story.