Colors Of Your Training Wheels.

Melanie prepared herself as she was about to go and perform on stage. She sat in a chair as one of her staff members finished applying her makeup , She shifted uncomfortably as it was getting time to go and perform. Melanie was always nervous before performing ; That being said she would always smoke a blunt before going. But this time she was far too late and busy to do that. Fuck. She thought to herself , Her breathing quickened as she was about to walk onstage. You got this Mel. She mumbled to herself walking onstage. Her fans screaming , Melanie smiled and waved to the crowd as she walked towards the microphone in the center of the stage. She cleared her throat ; " Hey my crybabies , Thank you for allowing me to perform for you tonight ! Hopefully you enjoy the show !" Melanie said with a slight laugh as she cued for the music to start playing. Here we go. Melanie thought to herself as she began to sing her signature song , Crybaby.

The performance went well , Melanie ended it with singing Training Wheels. She smiled and waved to her fans who screamed while she walked off backstage. Better than I expected. Melanie said to herself with a sigh as she put her pink and black hair up in a bun. "You did great." The deep voice coming up to  her said as Melanie sat down on an old leather couch they kept  backstage. "Thanks Michael." Melanie said softly looking down at her hands that laid on her lap. He walked up to where she was sitting and took her chin in his hand , He smirked as Melanie flinched at his touch. He let go of her chin and walked off , Strangely. A tear ran down Melanie's cheek as she rubbed her shoulder. She lifted up her sleeve to reveal a dark bruise that seemed to be recently put there. Melanie then went to the restroom , pulling down the skirt she had on to reveal that on her thighs she had two or three bruises on both of them. She sniffled as she put her skirt back on and walked out , past the couch and to the exit. She walked outside , The parking lot was quite empty except for a few other unfamiliar cars. It was dark and cold. Melanie walked to her car , She felt a warm hand touch her shoulder , She screamed and turned around ; She was greeted with a girl with blue hair who was a foot taller than her. She wore a black sweatshirt and jeans along with black converse. "Sorry , Didn't mean to scare you." The girl said apologetically. Melanie gave a small smile. "It's fine.." , "Names Ashely. But I'm known as Halsey." She said , sticking her hand out to shake Melanie's. Melanie shook her hand. "I've heard of you , Pleasure to meet you." Melanie said. "You too , I love your music!" Halsey said as she smiled. "Really?? I think yours is way better." Melanie chuckled. They argued playfully for 10 minutes about who's music was better than who's. Suddenly Michael came from the building in which Melanie had performed in earlier , He quickly grabbed Melanie by her hair and yelled angrily ; "WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME !?" Melanie closed her eyes shut with pain as he held her by her hair. "Hey let go of her dude!" Halsey said astonished and starting to get angry. "OR WHAT !?" Michael replied throwing Melanie to the ground and kicking her in the stomach. Halsey boiled with rage as she punched him on the nose , He fell on his back , Halsey grabbed him by his shirt and continued punching him over and over till she finally let go of his shirt after a few minutes. She quickly looked over at Melanie who was still on the ground but curled up in a ball holding her stomach crying. "Melanie! Are you alright? Are you okay??" She said as she moved towards her. "I-..Is he gone?" Melanie said her voice cracking as she was crying. "..He won't mess with you anymore." Halsey replied , Helping Melanie up. "I'm Sorry.." Melanie said as she pulled Halsey in for a hug and cried on her shoulder. "I didn't mean to put you in this mess.." Melanie managed to get out as she sobbed. Halsey put an arm around Melanie while her other one found it's way to Melanie's hair. "It's okay , I promise. I didn't mind. As long as you're okay." Halsey whispered to Melanie as she stopped sobbing. "Hey , stay at my place for tonight. I want you safe." Melanie opened her mouth to protest but was already being pulled to Halsey's car.
Halsey started her car and began to drive off , pulling onto the highway.

I'll continue if motivated. (":