goku meet your sister (sayian saga)

GOKU'S POV

I was in the woods and I got us some fire wood for dinner and gohan and chi-chi was getting ever thing ready so me and gohan can go to master roshi's house to see old friends.then chi-chi called my name."coming".I said."here is all of the fire wood chi-chi".chi-chi just said"goku were is your son"."what I thought that he was with you".I said."well I guess he ran off when I was't looking can you find him for me your going to be late at master roshi's house"."right" I said as I went off to find him.

GOHAN'S POV

I was walking on a log and I seen a pretty bird and I said "hi my name is gohan....your a pretty bird.then the bird flew away because the waves in the water.then a bigger one came and I fell in the water and said"DADDY,MOM, DADDY"then my dad said "hold on gohan, daddys coming".now I was in a cave and there was a water fall coming up and my dad had to save me."WWWWWAAAAA"then I jumped in the air.what, how did I do that.dad was looking for me and I did not see him."WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA"then my dad was on his numbus cloud and then he came up to me slowly without saying anything untill I noticed that he was right there.DADDY DADDY I WAS SCARED."how did you jump up here"daddy said."I don't know"."thats ok lets go tell mommy that you are ok.Yea I said."and after that we are going to see daddys old freinds"."ok"I said.

GOKU'S POV

"Hey chi-chi I found him he is ok.we are going to master roshi's house now bye".I said as I flow off

GOHAN'S POV

I hate fly it is scary.then we get there and I see a short bold guy and a old guy.and a pretty girl with light blue hair.then the blold guy said "hi goku.....(he look at me) hay just because we took you in from the woods doesn't mean you can seal kids"."uh well this is my son gohan".

KRILLAN'S POV

oh my.... goku is a parant now....ok "well my name is krillan little fella"I said."and I am bluma"she said with that smile of hers.

PICCOLO'S POV

.........I sents two strong powers coming this way."hay did you know where kakarot is the guy longhair said........I said nothing then a girl version of goku said "well do you know where he is or not"."the guy said don't waste your breath sis on this weaking.now that just made me mad so I blasted him with one of my attacks and when the smoke clared the guy did not have a scrach on him and he said "man you weaker than kakarot"then he and her flowed off.I think they are looking for goku I got to stop him. . .....why.... ..*sigh*

GOKU'S POV

I continued to chat with krillan and bluma and master roshi and then I flet two very strong power levels and I put gohan behind me."well well kakarot".who is kakarot and that girl looks like me."you all growed up."who are you and what do you want".I yelled at them."we are your brother and sister".the girl said.and the other in shocked."goku why didn't you tell me you have a sister and brother".bluma said.I am just as cruise as you.I said."ih my name is atom the girl said".hi atom i am krillan.then the guy hit krillan with his tale and said.my sis is not interested.......my name is raditz".why haven't you killed evey thing on this plant raditz said.you have a week to do that until then we are going to take you son.gohan ran and he got him."what you can't do that".atom said.then atom tryed to punch him but he kneed her in the stomach. "atom"! why did you do that to your own sister.then I changed at him but befor I know it I was kneed too.then he flowed off.NOOOO RADITZ.atom said.then she got up and oh no piccolo is here."hay you are that guy we ran in to earlyer".atom said.piccolo said nothing to her and said we should team up.then me atom and piccolo started to go after him."here we go".