DREAM OR WHAT? 1/2

In 2017. me and my family have to go in Trofors just for fun.We went to visit some places but then I saw a big poster of Marcus & Martinus and ask my parents can I go to their concert but ofc they told me that they don't have money for my stupid fantasyes...I was so sad,I went to the hotel and started crying on the stairs.Some boy came closer to me and ask me am I okey I said that I'm not and explain him why.He started laughing to me bc I'm crying for some "stupid" norwegian singers but in the end of our "talk" he give my a money for a concert I coudn't beleve I give him a hug and kiss,I was so happy...But when I saw my parents and told them that that guy aford me a money they started yeling at me and they lockted me in a hotel room.That guy saw that and he unlockted the door bc it was time for a concert I thank him a lot bc he is "saveing" my life...I go on a concert it was boring bc they sing on playback but then I go to meet&greet and they seem so funny..I took a photos with them but then it was time to finish meet&greet,I was so sad...I went back in the hotel room and lockted myself bc parents didn't know that I went on a concert..The only person that I was missing was that guy,I didn't even know his name...