Lost In The Woods

It was a sunny day at Rosenville High, when my teacher, Mr. Nelson, said, "Ok class, from now until next month, we will be on a trip." "A ONE MONTH TRIP?" Shouted a know-it-all girl named Lucinda. I'm Sakura. That's all you really need to know about me. "Now Lucinda," he continued, "don't interrupt me. We are going on this trip to find your fighting technique, and your survival technique. I will pair you up with one other student from the class. Theres an uneven amount of students, so one of you will be alone." If I be alone I wouldn't care that much. I think Iv'e already got my techniques down. A boy tapped on my shoulder. "Psst, Sakura, wouldn't it be cool if we got picked to be with each other?" "Pfft yeah, it'd be a coincidence," I said as I rolled my eyes. I knew he liked me, he always spied on me when he thought I wasn't looking. "Don't act like you don't love me, Sakura," he said. "I don't." Burn. "Ok, class, pack up, we're leaving in 10 minutes." I walked out of class and packed up, for the next 8 minutes nothing really happened but getting on the bus and looking out the window. The trip was about an hour and a half. It was boring as hell. I just put my earphones in and listened to the same song over and over. We finally arrived at the site where we would be lost for a month. Who thought this was a good idea?! Mr. Nelson explained all the safty hazards and rules, and he paired us up with each other. "Lucinda, you'll be with Kristen-" "NO, NOT LUCINDA," Said Kristen pointing at Lucinda, "SHES A JERK TO ME!" she continued. Mr. Nelson paused and then continued picking. 5 minutes later he looked at me and said, "Sakura, you're alone," he said, "wait what?" I said in a confused tone, "everyone else has a partner, you're alone." I just crossed my arms and said nothing else. "Ok class, spread out. I'll see you next month." Something about what he said made a shiver go down my spine. I saw everyone leave the 'safe zone' and I slowly walked into the woods, 5 minutes later I was lost, what do you know! I wandered around for a few minutes and found no one. I got a text from that boy that had a crush on me, Kuro. It read, 'Sakura, I see you, come to the tree to the left of you,' I didn't answer the text and kept walking. I sat down next to a tree and thought about what Mr. Nelson said and why it gave me the chills...

Note: My chapters are pretty long, so there wont be that many chapters in general, probaly 9-12.