Prologue

A loud amused laughter could be heard through Snowdin. The laughter belonged to an small black skeleton. Light dust covered the snow and destoryed it beauty. After the skeleton finally stopped laughing, he looked forwards. A scared Kid stood infront of him. Slowly the Kid gulped and hold up their knife in the direction of the skeleton. They tried to cover their worry, but it could easily be heard through their voice "Heh. Looked like you already killed them, before i could do my job. Did you also kill Frisk, huh?" The kid, named Chara, asked. Error's smile grew even more, if that would be even possible.

"Oh, don't worry about Frisk. Their soul is save in the Anti-Void. Now i only got one last thing do to, to erase this world forever!" He almost yelled and then gave Chara an smirk. "I always loved my job. Heh." The skeleton opend his hands and blue strings flew to Chara. Somehow, they managed to cut some of the strings away, but it were too many. Soon Chara's soul was hold tighly by the blue strings and they couldn't move anymore. "Are you ready to say goodbye to your world? What was it called again... Underlust? How nasty." Chara never liked these Monsters in the underground here anyway, but this wasn't how they thought it would end.

But suddenly another skeleton appeared behind Chara's captor. "Again?" the figure asked. The black skeleton didn't let go of Chara's soul, but turned around suprised. "Uggh. Not YOU again. Aren't you seeing that i'm working, Ink?" Ink gave the other an smile.

"Of course, Error. That's EXACTLY why i am here." He answered the other skeleton and opened his left hand. He carefully hold a bright red soul in it. Error looked at Ink with shook. "Is that..." He didn't finish his question. "Frisk's soul from this universe?" Ink ended Errors question and smirked. "Yup." He answered the question, before Error could say anything.

Error gave Ink an annoyed look. He really should have destroyed the soul earlier! Now that the soul is back, this universe would be able to reset again. Error wouldn't let that happen without a fight though! He didn't wanted all his work be worthless!

Quickly he let go of Chara's soul and grabbed for the soul in Ink's hand, but the other was faster and smacked him some ink in the face. "AAa, what the fuck-"

And before he could even realize what just happend, Error and Ink were back in the Anti-Void. "... INK, YOU ASSHOLE." Error screamed angry and grabbed for Ink with his strings. Ink just let it happend though and smirked. "Whatever you are trying to do, this won't change anything anynore. We both know i have no soul." The other laughed and Error let go off him again. Damn, he was SO pissed right now.

The Anti-Void was quiet for a moment and then Error spoke up again. "So Underlust reseted again?" He asked and Ink nooded. "Yes, but Lust Sans and the Kids will still remeber that you attacked them." Error sighed annoyed and Ink crossed his arms. "I will be honest with you. I don't like Underlust really either, but every AU is something special and deserves to be here."

Error stared at Ink like he was some kind of psycho. "You do know AU's are just glitches in the mutliverse?!" Ink sighed annoyed. "It's hopeless talking with you about it, huh?" ...

The Anti-Void was quiet again and Error gave Ink an annoyed glare. "What are you still doing here? Don't you have better to do, like creating more of these horrible glitches?!" - "I guess you are right, but my work isn't done here yet." Ink responded and snapped with his fingers. Suddenly next to him, Fresh appeared with an horrible grin. "Whaddup homey?" "Wait. What?!" Error let out.

Ink creeped closer and then hold Error's hand. "Umm." Error blushed lightly and wondered what the hell was even going on. "Error, will you..." Ink continued and Error almost gasped. Was this what he thought it is?!

"... please not destory anything for atleast one freaking day?!" Ink said with an fake smile and before Error could react, one of his hands were in handcuffs. "What the hell, Ink? Get my hand out of this instant, before i beat you up to an pulp!!" He screamed, but Ink just laughed and clicked the other part of the handcuffs around Fresh's wrist.

"... NO." Error screamed and wanted to slap Ink right in his face, but he already teleported away, so Error almost faceplant on the cold ground of the Anti-Void.

Fresh just laughed. "Ink is really busy today with Dream, so he asked me to help an bro out." he tried to explain to Error, but Error didn't even listen. "GET THESE HANDCUFFS OFF INSTANLY!" He screamed at Fresh angry.

Fresh just shrugged. "No can do, my skelebro. Why don't we have some rad time toghter instead?" He asked happily. Error groaned. This was the worst. This was a fucking nightmare!